Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By o_carra
      Dear all,
      After some time as a lurker at several Alfa Romeo communities I registered earlier today so I can contribute properly to this excellent knowledgebase for Alfistis - and mainly GTV916-owners - worldwide.
      I have recently bought a somewhat unique Alfa Romeo GTV 916 3.0 V6 24v, silver with red momo leather interior and red edition. Practically brand new. Would suspect it to be the "best preserved" 916 around.
      Bought from a reputable Swedish Alfa Romeo dealership with just one real owner prior to myself, this car had at the time I bought it (ca 2 month ago) done only 122 miles, havn't driven it much since, will only drive in the weekends summertime. Sounds strange but its true.
      I'll spoil this car properly - in lack of wife and kids, I can give it the attention it deserves. It is practically new - both exterior and interior considered, and my ambition is to keep it that way, while also enjoying it and driving it.
      The car is completely standard OEM except for the rear muffler end part - I'm considering switching back to OEM so the car is 100 % standard oem. From factory:
      Full Zender Aerodynamic kit with front spoiler and rear spoiler/wing
      Nordic-pack since sold from Swedish dealer in 2001
      Zender aluminum pedal set
      17" teledials
      Red edition interior and red MOMO racing leather sports seats

Only thing I'd consider is a set of 18" Zender Siena wheels. If you have them and would consider selling, let me know.
      I look forward to contributing to the forum.
      All the best
      Oliver

• By Carl
      Name's Carl.
      Loving all the beautiful cars on Squadra916.com
      Here's my baby: 2000 GTV 3.0 V6
    • By chihuahua
      Hi all,
      Really great forum - very pleased to have found it. Thank you to everyone's posts that I've been surfing through all evening whilst on hols in Cyprus (wife watching Olympics and son knicked the iPad).
      I currently have a 3.2 159 - my 6th Alfa. I've spent a lot on it in the last year upgrading it here and there, but I miss the Arese engine so much having had a 147 GTA, 3.0 166 and a 3.2 GT. I've never owned a GTV, but have always loved it.
      I'm thinking of getting rid of the 159 and going for a P2 or P3 V6 GTV. My fam will flip, but the 159 isn't a family car as I drive it to work and we use the wife's Punto for any long journeys due to crazy fuel usage in the 159 Qtronic.
      What should I get? I do like the P3 nose and have loved the 3.2s I've owned. Some of your detailing on here makes any GTV simply stunning.
      Anyway, pleased to be here.
      chihuahua (also chihuahua on AO)