Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ykilinc

Hi all, from Turkey

31 posts in this topic

I wanna say "Hi" to everybody, I am Yavuz  from Turkey. I am 33 and  I have 1996 GTV V6 TB with blue color. ( 65.000 km)...

Welcome here Yavuz  :) !

As a TB owner I'm happy to see more TB owners on here  :cheeky: .

Thanks all.I will start to improve my car. firstly I will change my tires next week.. My choose will be goodyear eagle f1 asimetry 2 225 45 r17... do you recommend this tyre? are there anyone who used before this?

thanks again..

I like your words as an IT man :) "life is too short to safely remove hardware"

Welcome here Yavuz. I saw that your gtv's front bumper is TS version. V6 TB bumper has a intercooler and oil radiator holes. If you can find V6 TB bumper, performance will be better.

Thanks Anil. last week a friend warn me that my gtv's bumper is wrong.

the otherone said me that some v6 had ts bumper because the bumper modified in 1997 because of wind noise (alfa doesnt say real cause).. because of this, some early 1996 gtv has ts bumper.

I dont know this is true but i understand that for best performance my gtv need these holes:)

You know hard to find a bumper for gtv in Turkey. Also some friends said me that the easiest and cheapest way is cutting holes with a template...

Edited by ykilinc

Merhaba Yavuz. Çok fazla zaman geçirdim, Türkiye'de son 20 yıldır. Bunun için sadece Alfa Romeo Türkiye'de? Araba çok güzel. Eğer benim Türk iyi değil. Özür dileriz ;)