Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ALXege

Squadra916 Drive II at AlfaFest 2015: June 12-14

72 posts in this topic

Guys, hurry up! Starting sunday (1st of March) registration will be available to anyone and there are very few rooms left! If you want to join, now it's the right time!

So who have made a reservation until now  :) ?

+1

Unfortunatelly, you are the only one coming from Squadra :( But don't worry, there are some other nice people coming from Bulgaria (you know Ivo? he owns a 164 Q4), and there will be at least 4 other local 916s at the meeting, you will not be alone! :)

One room left and a few apartments, let me know asap if anyone else wants to join!

We can also help in finding accommodation nearby when rooms run out.

But charlee and Hermanoli say that will be there  :) . Maybe you both haven't reserved at the hotel, but will be there :happy: .

There is enough time and I think that maybe someone else may join (my initial plan was to decide just before the event).

I'm from Squadra916, but don't know with which car will be there yet :rolleyes: .

A friend of mine (very big alfista) have a friend with 164 Q4 and guess it is the same guy. He have told me some time ago, that will be good to meet two Q4s.

About my "alone state"  :D. Reserved room is double, but I'm single  :hmm::laughing_:. But my plan is to change this  :kiss3:, if not I may invite one of my car enthusiast friends.

Well, I'm 100% confirmed to be there. Hurry up if you want to find any cheaper accomodation. As I am aware, there are a few apartments left.

Kunev, you will not be alone  :happy0045:

Today I have checked the site of the hotel, especially for more pictures of rooms -> link. And note that there is two types of double rooms and apartments. And a question arise - is my room with balcony? And guess that answer is no  :( .

Yes, Charlee & Hermanoli will be there too, 100%!

Kunev, unfortunately, rooms with balcony were assigned in the order of the registrations and you booked you room pretty late, sorry :(

All others, hurry up, there are still 2 apartments left!

Ok Alex, no problem :) , just what I thought. If there is some change and have possibility to move to room with balcony have me in mind  ;)

Charlle, why someone will want balcony ... to make balconing  :D .

Seriously, just will be better to have a balcony and to go or seat there and enjoy the beautiful view and nature  <_<

But I guess that the program will be full and also with so much nice people (alfisti) and cars should be fun. As Jeremy Clarkson says - "Alfas are for nice people". So not so much a relax weekend.

Just what I wanted to say. I know you would love an event for elderly people. We could arrange one of that type next time  :lol: But the schedule will be full I suppose.

Just a short glimpse:

On friday will have the guests welcoming during the day and a small party later in the evening

On saturday will go for the Transfagarasan (the best road in the world as Jeremy Clarkson stated)

On sunday will go to the historical center of Sibiu, where will be parking our cars in one of it's plazas for a couple of hours.

Charlee, old people  :D , you would be surprised when you see me  ;) .

Alex, sound good  :thumbsup: . Guess welcoming, does that mean, that will have welcome group and "ceremony" :D .

Charlee, old people  :D , you would be surprised when you see me  ;) .

Alex, sound good  :thumbsup: . Guess welcoming, does that mean, that will have welcome group and "ceremony" :D .

I don't think you're old... are you?  :mellow:  :happy0045:

Charlee, I thought, that you think that way  :D . I'm 29 years old, but look much younger  ^_^ .

Dizzy, another GTV and TB, good  :)

Still in your twenties. Lucky you :) But not for much longer  :smile23:  :laugh2:

I'm slightly older than you, 32.

Unfortunately I have no vacation on these dates and it's a bit far to reach you .. But believe me I have really wanted to be here... :(

Hi Fori! Glad to have you there! Have you already registered, are you part of the big bulgarian group that already booked rooms?

Hi Alxege, Thank you!

Yes, we are part of the big Bulgarian group. We pre-paid the rooms and do look forward for the event and meeting you in person :)

Best regards,

That's great, looking forward to meet you too!

Come'on Charlee, bring you car! It might be the missing 916 number 10 :)