Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sam2829

Sawasdee from Thailand

At last, after extensively going through all the useful topics and discussions in this forum, I have made my decision and she now sits in the garage awaiting a few parts to be replaced.  

First registered in Japan 2002 and imported to Thailand in 2011.  Approx 57,000 km on the counter.

From what I learned from authorised dealer, they have never imported V6 here.  So, I guess this is the one and only 3.0 V6 24V Zoe Yellow Spider in Thailand.

post-959-0-19552000-1415594668_thumb.jpg

post-959-0-67127300-1415594675_thumb.jpg

Welcome!

Your car got a very interesting history! Congrats! ;)

Thank you for the welcoming notes.  

Alfa name only appeals to true fan only since we Thai are more familiar with brands that don't depreciate like MB or BMW.  

Luckily, this Spider was imported just prior to the ban on second-hand car import to Thailand.  The state claims that the practice is bad for auto industry in Thailand as we have many brands investing in factories here. 

So, I guess it is a very exotic on Thai roads indeed.  But sad thing is I have to let go of my 156 2.0 TS in order to keep my wife from complaining that I have too many cars in garage.

welkome, 

What a beautiful spider you have, the most beautiful color that jou can have on a spider and its a v6 :happy0045:

a pity that it is not 12v is. but a 24v also does the job :ph34r:  :) . 

Welcome here! Very nice and rare car with my favorite color  :thumbsup: . Also at very low kilometers.