Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Alfaduden

GTV 3l Wanted!

29 posts in this topic

Hi.

I'm in search for a GTV 3.2...

If anybody can lead me to one, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm searching all over Europe.

PM or mail:

magnus.svendsen@live.no

Edited by Alfaduden

Hello Magnus,

I am the owner of a GTV 3.0 V6 24v from 1997, which has run 117.000 km. The color is black metallic with a black interior. If you want more detailed information about the car, please let me know. You can also send a mail to : auto-bialbero@outlook.com.

Best wishes,

Marlon Lemmens

Helmond, the Netherlands

post-1004-0-39558700-1415222863_thumb.jp

Hello Magnus,

I am the owner of a GTV 3.0 V6 24v from 1997, which has run 117.000 km. The color is black metallic with a black interior. If you want more detailed information about the car, please let me know. You can also send a mail to : auto-bialbero@outlook.com.

Best wishes,

Marlon Lemmens

Helmond, the Netherlands

Thanks Marlon, but I would like it to be a PH2 3.0 at least. 

-Magnus

:hello: Are you starting to get old dude? :P  are your TB to fast and too furious for you nowadays? :ph34r:..... :D  

Edited by GTV-TB

:hello: Are you starting to get old dude? :P  are your TB to fast and too furious for you nowadays? :ph34r:..... :D  

No, it's too slow  B)  Plus I like the refine smoothness of a 24V  :ph34r:

Besides that I'm looking at Maserati, but thats a different leauge. There is a nice Ghibli II GT in Malmø. Maybe you can check it out for me? ;)

And please don't mention the 3200 and 4200 that starts to come down to realistic prices...  :happy0045:  :rolleyes:  -_-

Yes Masi is really cool cars drool.gif

..... but what do you think that coming down to realistic prices depends on ... perhaps time for the first major service .. lots of $$$$$$

in expense. cry2.gif

Ghibli GT...is not the interior a bit too old-fashioned in the car saythat.gif

, tune your GTV to 306 hp and you will be able to drive in circles around the Ghibli.ritaliead3.gif

:)

Yea I heard that the Skyline R33 is the car to get for a guy in your position :)

Yea I heard that the Skyline R33 is the car to get for a guy in your position :)

Blah! Even worse interior than the Old Ghibli... No offence, but I don't like japaneese cars interior design. And yes I knock everyone under one comb...  :ph34r:

Yes Masi is really cool cars drool.gif

..... but what do you think that coming down to realistic prices depends on ... perhaps time for the first major service .. lots of $$$$$$

in expense. cry2.gif

Ghibli GT...is not the interior a bit too old-fashioned in the car saythat.gif

, tune your GTV to 306 hp and you will be able to drive in circles around the Ghibli.ritaliead3.gif

:)

Service on 4200 is not so expensive. Worse on the 3200  :huh:

GTV is more or less sold already. A guy coming on wendesday/thursday to pick it up  :mellow:  :wacko:

A GTV 3.2 is the last and best GTV. But still expensive to import to Norway. Actually same price as a 3200 that probably need some attention :bag:  

Edited by Alfaduden

Is the 3.2 faster than mildly tuned TB? If the 3.2 is mildly tuned then - yes. But after all they have different characters.

Speaking of dragging everyone over the same comb (close but no cigarr, Mr Svendsen  :lol: ): I should think that Maserati ownership would be perfect for Norwegians!

Absolutely ridiculous spare parts prices and service costs are easily countered by pumping some more liquid money from deep beneath the Earth's surface...  :thumbsup:

Wow!!! 10.500 euros for a 3.2!!! I bought mine for 5.500 euros. Only 63k kms, timebelt changed,... Didn't knew that I was buying a bargain!!

Wow!!! 10.500 euros for a 3.2!!! I bought mine for 5.500 euros. Only 63k kms, timebelt changed,... Didn't knew that I was buying a bargain!!

Find one more please! :D

Jajaja. Trebol usually says the same.

I know that there's another 3.2 in Canary Islands, but I'm afraid he's not willing to sell it too.

Jajaja. Trebol usually says the same.

I know that there's another 3.2 in Canary Islands, but I'm afraid he's not willing to sell it too.

I wanna see the invoice for shipping from the Canary Islands... :D

Shipping is not the problem. Problem are taxes as we are VAT exempt (so buyer must pay it as well as Customs)

8100,-

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/alfa-romeo-gtv-3-2-v6-lusso-nersingen/197127354.html?lang=de&pageNumber=4&__lp=4&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=19&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minFirstRegistrationDate=1998-01-01&maxFirstRegistrationDate=2005-12-31&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&noec=1

5100,-

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/alfa-romeo-gtv-3-2l-lusso-1-hand-alle-inspektionen-gelsenkirchen/198911698.html?lang=de&pageNumber=1&__lp=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=19&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minFirstRegistrationDate=2004-01-01&maxFirstRegistrationDate=2006-12-31&min

or a spider with ugly body kit 

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat/alfa-romeo-spider-3-2-v6-lusso-k%C3%B6nigsmoor/201442402.html?lang=de&pageNumber=9&__lp=9&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&makeModelVariant1.makeId=900&makeModelVariant1.modelId=21&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&minFirstRegistrationDate=1998-01-01&maxFirstRegistrationDate=2005-12-31&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&noec=1

Seen them all! The first one is dented all over the place. Missing radio and so on.. Seem to be in a sorry state...

Also missing the lovely el. adjustable seats... 

The one in the middle have too much km! But it looks in good condition after all.

Spider is not what I want at the moment. 

Thanks anyway Butt Head

I have looked extra on these:

http://www.subito.it/auto/alfa-romeo-gtv-3-2-v6-241cv-torino-101287540.htm

http://www.subito.it/auto/alfa-romeo-gtv-spider-2003-teramo-103491808.htm

http://www.blocket.se/malmo/Maserati_Ghibli_GT___Samlarbil_till_hostpris_56940886.htm?ca=20&w=3

Seen them all! The first one is dented all over the place. Missing radio and so on.. Seem to be in a sorry state...

Also missing the lovely el. adjustable seats... 

The one in the middle have too much km! But it looks in good condition after all.

Spider is not what I want at the moment. 

Thanks anyway Butt Head

I have looked extra on these:

http://www.subito.it/auto/alfa-romeo-gtv-3-2-v6-241cv-torino-101287540.htm

you might take a close look at this one. Special under the hood

http://forum.alfaclub.eu/viewtopic.php?t=69074&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Thanks but no thanks Lord_Eduard ;)

I hereby stop this search for a GTV. I have decided to search for a different Italian exotica :)

Edited by Alfaduden