Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

trebol

II meeting gtv-spider Valencia 2014

27 posts in this topic
Well, the next day 17 and May 18 will celebrate the 2nd annual meeting gtv-spider in Valencia (Spain). You are all invited. 
We'll take the sun, eat paella, stroll in gtv, s see Valencia at night (holiday). 

I put the video of last year, it was great.

regards

Great meeting :) I would be nice to have some vacations in Spain with the Spider... But Paris to Valencia... Is there any car-on-the-train possibilities ?  :huh:

Looks like lots of fun! Just a 2900 km drive from where I live  :lol: W/o sound proofing... 

Enjoyed the video.

Looks like lots of fun! Just a 2900 km drive from where I live  :lol: W/o sound proofing... 

Enjoyed the video.

00540.jpg

Great meeting :) I would be nice to have some vacations in Spain with the Spider... But Paris to Valencia... Is there any car-on-the-train possibilities ?  :huh:

Forget about it. If you get to Valencia in your Spider V6 TB you'll need the train for going back home... :P  :happy0045:  :happy0045:

You'll blow your engine while trying me to let you pass up  :P

TB engine are great and reliable when well cared!

I mean that these people are TB cannibals!! They won't let you go with your car!!

I think there is no Spider 916 TB in Sapin, so I can imagine Trebol's face when you talked about going to Valencia...

tumblr_m7m4u85OSN1rw7nseo1_400.jpg

Edited by Gaincho

:huh: Spider 916 TB...  and white...  Uhmm  B)  B)  B)

...maybe TREBOL not... but, I know someone very dangerous about this issue :D  :D  :D  :D

Some pics from last weekend Valencia's meeting...

DSC_6568_zps2c97c46c.jpg

DSC_6566_zps01fef933.jpg

DSC_6574_zpsa5da8528.jpg

DSC_6509_zpsf44d2f4f.jpg

DSC_6512_zpsf8b9c111.jpg

Nice weekend...  good people, good machines, good weather and good food  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Looks like a great event  :hello:

I like that the Ph1s still had their black spoilers and sills, no resprays! And the Ph3 looks great in silver. One of those with the 3.2L Busso, please!  :)

Even better! :D

Yes it's a 2.0 TB and is the oldest car in meeting... early 96...   but  runs like new  :)  :)  :)

...the Spider behind is the mine  ;)  ....from 96 too...

Looks like a great event  :hello:

I like that the Ph1s still had their black spoilers and sills, no resprays! And the Ph3 looks great in silver. One of those with the 3.2L Busso, please!  :)

This silver Ph3 is a 3.2 Busso  :D  :D  :D      This is one of TREBOL's cars  :happy0045:  ;)

The color of your Spider seems to shift a lot depending on the ambient light?

The color of your Spider seems to shift a lot depending on the ambient light?

It´s truth... :)  :)  :) 

I never liked black cars too much... but, when I saw this one It liked me a lot :happy0045:

Sometimes looks black, dark grey or darkbrown... its dificult to explain   :rolleyes: maybe in this pic, is like normal looks:

DSC_6527_zps7313689b.jpg

Nice meeting/event  :thumbsup: . And it is traditional! So more cars next year  ;) .

It´s truth... :):):)

I never liked black cars too much... but, when I saw this one It liked me a lot :happy0045:

Sometimes looks black, dark grey or darkbrown... its dificult to explain :rolleyes: maybe in this pic, is like normal looks:

DSC_6527_zps7313689b.jpg

Cool! It suits your Spider. The metallic blue color that some 916s have shifts a lot too. Dark blue, blue, purple..

Btw, your translation of "me gusta" is awesome :D

I've heard something about snails and really mad people eating them??? Why are no pictures of this??  :P  :P

Yes it's a 2.0 TB and is the oldest car in meeting... early 96... but runs like new :):):)

...the Spider behind is the mine ;) ....from 96 too...

This silver Ph3 is a 3.2 Busso :D:D:D This is one of TREBOL's cars :happy0045:;)

Proteo red ph1 it's mine. September 1995. 94000 kms.