Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BRX0804

Project Alfa - Philippines

102 posts in this topic

Next up is installing my newly acquired SYNAPSE Blow Off Valve.  I did not go with using the original piping mount that goes with the BOV because there have been instances here that the BOV mount tend to break loose its weld because of the weight of the BOV.  I am not  sure if the weld on those that were torn were of poor welding or really just the weight.  Nevertheless, I am not leaving anything to  chance so I had a hollow tube be made specifically for this BOV.

Stainless steel material was used on a bar and machined to fit exactly.  The top part I had placed a groove so that a rubber O Ring can be mounted for a tight air seal.

Enjoy....

post-783-0-09990900-1428497661_thumb.jpg

Vengeance, since I am all custom made.  My plan is to  install twin brake calipers up front.  I am just waiting for the pair  of calipers I  ordered to arrive.  Others in my head are: 1- changing the gas tank and install a fuel cooling system 2-carbon bucket seat with alfa logo, 18-in wheels, 3-chassis stiffening  4-installing a front fan for  the aircon (its fucking hot here during the summer at 40+deg C)  5-front/rear spoilers and side skirts  etc etc etc.