Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
klumoff

Hello from Saint Petersburg, Russia!

Hello to all members of this wonderful community! My name is Alex and I became a happy owner of GTV more than 1 year ago. Before this i had a model 146 ))

I will be glad to chat and add some photos of my Lovely car below))

I am sorry for my fluent English))

e599744s-960.jpg

314b224s-960.jpg

8eb92c4s-960.jpg

9032dc4s-960.jpg

ab39744s-960.jpg

Edited by klumoff

Welcome. Great looking GTV you have there. The red Spider is also very pretty. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome here Alex  :) . Nice GTV you have :thumbsup: . What engine does it have? What is exhaust on the car, I see that it's have been changed?

Welcome. Great looking GTV you have there. The red Spider is also very pretty. Enjoy the forum.

Thanks )) I found this Spider at russian site online and decided to meet with his driver)) Unfortunately, the Spider's interior has already been modifed. Owner said that car was forced from 165 to 195 horse-power)))

e032dc4s-960.jpg4832dc4s-960.jpga832dc4s-960.jpgf832dc4s-960.jpg432dc4s-960.jpg

Edited by klumoff

Auch. To many red details for my taste. I love the exterior color. I think it is a Brera color.

Are there many Alfa's in St. Petersburg? I know there are many nice cars.

Welcome here Alex  :) . Nice GTV you have :thumbsup: . What engine does it have? What is exhaust on the car, I see that it's have been changed?

Thank you! Sadly, my car has 2.0 Twin spark engine, but it is easy to service))and has low fuel consumption.

Exaust is famous Ragazzon.

http://www.ragazzon.com/eng/catalogue/ragazzon/silencers/alfa-romeo/1899/50_0005_17.htm

My car was in Germany before Russia.

The roads in Saint-petersburg are sprinkled with strong chemistry in winter , so i keep save my car and use very rare at this period.

Edited by klumoff

Auch. To many red details for my taste. I love the exterior color. I think it is a Brera color. Are there many Alfa's in St. Petersburg? I know there are many nice cars.

I absolutely agree with you! Yes, i think this is standart color for Brera and Spider and it looks great))

As i know there are only 6 GTV in Saint-petersburg and 5 Spiders. But im not sure.

Otherwise there a lot of sport cars and rarely models in summer time)))

Edited by klumoff

How cool. Complete with the GTV logo. I want one!

How cool. Complete with the GTV logo. I want one!

I can ask her to make another one and i will send it to you )))

I can ask her to make another one and i will send it to you )))

I am sure if you sell them on eBay. You can make some money. Or some with the Squadra 916 logo.

Hi, Friends! Yesterday in spite of 20 degrees below zero i installed a Jacking point rubber covers))) its perfect!

5d8f3a4s-960.jpg

78f3a4s-960.jpg6b8f3a4s-960.jpg938f3a4s-960.jpg