Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
greenmeen

eBay electric seats

This seats did come buy before and wiring cable is not included even as door cards...

Take that in mind, wiring will be not easy to fix.

This seats did come buy before and wiring cable is not included even as door cards...

Take that in mind, wiring will be not easy to fix.

Why is this hard to connect? A plug or two and some wires? Or is it a lot more?

Why is this hard to connect? A plug or two and some wires? Or is it a lot more?

You have to re wire them to your fuse box if I remember correctly. Far from plug and play. Joris will know, he equipped his car with these seats.

Hmm. I might just buy a Sportiva then... Just to get the parts. I think there is still a cheap TS with some KMs up in Germany for sale. I have thought of that several times.

Or just buy proper sport seats like Sparco or similar... Problem is that I like the look of GTV seats..

My seats are back from upholstery in a week or so. I have re upholstered them in the original GTV style. Excellent seats with more bucket shape.

The Golf seats for the GTV? ;) Looking forward to see them!

VAG seats. Let the hammering begin in 1....2.....3

No seriously. To me it is also a big gamble if it works out the way I envisioned it. Maybe it looks terrible.

Most important is that YOU are satisfied. And by any means, seats can not be worse than standard GTV ph2 anyway. It is only the look that I like about them... They give no support at all...