Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
OSMojo

Please allow me to introduce myself...

I've just bought a black 2003 2.0 TS Lusso 916 Phase 3, I am delighted. I've had some nice cars (Black Alfa RZ, & Maserati QP Sport GT Black Carbonio), but I have always believed the Alfa Spider 916 is one of the most beautiful cars ever made. I'll talk more about the new car in another forum.

post-741-0-30641300-1389805324_thumb.jpg

Welcome. I love the phase 3 spider. It could do with 17 inch Teledials. Then it would be fingerlicking good.

Welcome. I love the phase 3 spider. It could do with 17 inch Teledials. Then it would be fingerlicking good.

Funny you say that, but that's exactly my plan

Welcome to the forum and happy 916 ownership  ;) . Great cars you have :thumbsup: , greetings :) . Alfa Romeo RZ  :respect: . Please show them to us.

Welcome to the forum and happy 916 ownership  ;) . Great cars you have :thumbsup: , greetings :) . Alfa Romeo RZ  :respect: . Please show them to us.

Thanks for the welcome. I don't own these anymore, but here they are when they were mine.

P1010039.jpg

DSC_0529.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

Welcome here,

why did you sell the RZ? It is a very nice car too and makes much more fun then a Spider Twin Spark ;)

Best regards

Michael

I just love the Peugeot. That is just the best looking French car ever! I love it from every angle.

The RZ is just insane. High on my " must have bought before I die" list.

Guys I sold the RZ after 4 years of onwership, everything that can go wrong with a car went wrong with it (including hood slashed), but it turned more heads than someone walking down Oxford Street with a Cheetah. It can't be compared to the TS, the TS has it's own subtle beauty, the RZ was in your face, if you were behind someone on the motorway as soon as they'd look in the mirror they would immediately scramble to the left to let you passed, you kinda felt like a police car.

The Peugeot was lovely, but to drive it was too old and felt ancient, so I only drove it twice and sold it. The Maserati made the best sound I have ever heard.

Edited by OSMojo