Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Ceuninck

Introducing me and my Spider

Hello everybody!

I'am Nick de Ceuninck van Capelle from Holland.

I own a Phase1 Spider from 1996 that is completely converted into a phase2 Spider, just like Charlee has. I drive a Alfa GT 1.9 JTDM daily that i just bought.

I'am pretty active on the 916register.nl just like Joris and Roy ( silver18 ).

I'am trying to understand how this forum works, posting pictures, make my own acount etc.

Talk you guys later! :)

Nick

Welcome Nick, somehow I missed this introduction. Enjoy the forum.

Silver and tan leather. A very surprising combination. Surprising in a very good way. Great attention to detail, the steering wheel fits style and colour of the leather. 

I give you 2 thumbs up.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Lets not forget the photography. Also very high class.

I have never seen the black upholstery that you have in the rear. The black upholstery above the rear storage area. Did you have this tailor made?

This upholstery is a great idea! I found it on some Spider... But why is it on some Spider and not in others?? Is it a special series?

I'd like to get yours.. black as my carpet.. Pleaaaaaaaase tell us more  :happy0045:

This upholstery is a great idea! I found it on some Spider... But why is it on some Spider and not in others?? Is it a special series?

I'd like to get yours.. black as my carpet.. Pleaaaaaaaase tell us more  :happy0045:

I would like mine black with red stitching please. I have never seen it before, but I want it.

You can make two pieces of black leather and red stitching. But you can make the first try on the one for evoman :P

Thanks santa :D

You can make two pieces of black leather and red stitching. But you can make the first try on the one for evoman :PThanks santa :D

Thanks buddy.

The leather part above the battery compartment was only available on the Elegante and Sportiva limmited editions.

I've got sime examples from several, may come in handy to let it made.

Welcome Nick, finally...

I see now, that rear upholstery is a sort of continuation of the door cards. Same pattern all the way around. 

Lets not forget the photography. Also very high class.

I have never seen the black upholstery that you have in the rear. The black upholstery above the rear storage area. Did you have this tailor made?

Thank you for your compliment! Yes its tailormade indd, i did everything by myself exapt for the stitching. I cut and choosed the foam, painted all the lines on the leather, cut the holes in the foam and leather for the safetybelt, and only the stiching did a cabinet maker. After that i glued it to the backpanel again. I've got some pictures from how i did it, so if you want some? I made alot pictures from all my updates :)

The leather part above the battery compartment was only available on the Elegante and Sportiva limmited editions.

I've got sime examples from several, may come in handy to let it made.

Welcome Nick, finally...

Haha. Yes here i am ;) Thanks bro!