Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
greenmeen

where has yaroslav's site gone?

Now I try to open it, but there is error message - "Could not locate remote server". He is registered here and probably will give some information about that. His site must exist for sure!

Hi there

Sorry my dear fans, I have run out of server time and the new server is not yet conquered by me

I have succesfully transfered by madfly-art domain but the bozhdynsky is on other account in ovh so i cannot host it under the same server

Ill try to deal with it as soon as i can, i miss my website also

It's so nice to have some support from You guys!

Look forward to seeing it back up - I've just bought an Oasi Verde spider project and am DESPERATE to ogle the Oasi Verde pictures on your site for inspiration and strength......

http://www.bozhdynsky.com/alfa-romeo-gtv-spider-history/colour-codes/341a-verde-oasi-pearl/

Here You go my good man

turned out it was easier to fix the account problem then i suspected, but well experience

ENJOY

I just love your website.  :thumbsup:

Many thanks Ybsone, now, here is my quandary. The spider I have bought comes with no seats or door inserts. I have a donor car with tan seats, tan carpet and black dash. Oasi spider has charcoal carpet and blue style dash.

What shall I do?

Charcoal carpet, tan seats, black dash?

Tan carpet, tan seats, blue dash?

Charcoal lower carpet, tan upper carpet?

Try to find some blue seats?

Too much combination - thoughts appreciated....

Personally i would go for an originallity option

If the car has blue carpets and blue dash check what seats did it have: blue or white

This interior/exterior oprion is much rarer than with tanned leather seats

but...do what you like the most, maybe the tanned leather seats and blue dashboard will look good together

Does it have black carpet or a blue/indigo one?

ps and it's Bozhdynsky not bohzdinkski :)

Edited by ybsone

Originally had white seats but they are gone and I don't like them anyway, they are er too white for my tastes...

I shall experiment!

Car is a TS 2001. Engine is dead, so she will be recieving the engine from my other spider as well as tan leather seats, to start with. Then at least, she will be back on the road.

Verde oasi were not made with CF3 engines i think, its probably end of 2000 production

maybe first reg in 2001?

Care to share vin number?