Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
superrcafone

Spaitalia 2014, 27 & 28 September

Hello everyone, great news SpaItalia come back in 2014

the news is confirmed by the offical circuit site

http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/fr/calendrier-meeting.php

which of you will be present?

For those who do not know SpaItalia, it is one of the largest concentration of Italian cars in Europe. On one of the most beautiful circuit of the world: Spa-Francorchamps

is the ocasion to rub Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, and other Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Lancia, De Tomaso ...

it is also possible to drive the circuit.

One of the best circuits in Europe. You cannot judge the height difference of the track until you drive it. Off course I will go, great event and a lovely drive to Spa.

yes, for example  the raidillon is just awesome,  like a wall!

Afterwards, have a nice meal in the city of Spa. I love that part of Belgium. It is a shame they speak French  :ph34r:

Great that Spa-Italia is back .I used to go every year since 2007.By driving on the track ,you can really get to know your car.

Zolder is also a good track. Not very wide, but very nice.

post-578-138747465937_thumb.jpg

post-578-13874747071_thumb.jpg

Never thought of going to spa until now. I asked the misses if she would like to go, she says "if you don't drive like a loon" I said " oh forget it, it's not your cup of tea anyway !!"

Less weight in the car is a +   :happy0045:

Never thought of going to spa until now. I asked the misses if she would like to go, she says "if you don't drive like a loon" I said " oh forget it, it's not your cup of tea anyway !!"

Less weight in the car is a +

You will love it. Lambo's, Ferrari's, Alfa's, Lancia's and even rare stuff like Iso Grifo's.

The track is so amazing. See you there Andy.

I had to Google Iso Grifo. Never seen 1 of those either  B) 

I'll defo be making the effort to attend in the cup. I'm just in the process of updating the suspension and exhaust, so watch out on the thread  :ph34r: 

I had to Google Iso Grifo. Never seen 1 of those either B)

I'll defo be making the effort to attend in the cup. I'm just in the process of updating the suspension and exhaust, so watch out on the thread :ph34r:

I will subscribe to the thread. Where else do I get info for my Cup look alike?

Iso Grifo. Italian body with a US engine. 7 liter engine. Also in a slightly tamer version. Such a great design. A lot of German's attend with some mean cars.

Bring your French dictionary. In that part of Belgium they refuse to speak anything other then French. I guess they want to be French. But France does not want them ;-)

do not start talking about the problem of language in belgium ...

you will always find someone who speak English and Belgian club alfa has many Dutch member

do not start talking about the problem of language in belgium ...

you will always find someone who speak English and Belgian club alfa has many Dutch member

I mean in that region. It surprises me that even 2 km into Wallonië they do not speak any foreign languages anymore.

Off course on the track they do. I do not mind, I speak French.

The event is very well organized and international.

I mean in that region. It surprises me that even 2 km into Wallonië they do not speak any foreign languages anymore. Off course on the track they do. I do not mind, I speak French. The event is very well organized and international.

sad but you're right