Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Karsten916

GTV 3.2

Hi all,

I am looking for a GTV 3.2l in good condition. Anyone up for a sale? Please send me PM.

Thanks!

Hi Karsten,

in mobile.de there is one for 7490€ which doesn´t look so bad...

Hi Michael,

yes, I've seen that one. In deed, I went to check it out personally last weekend. But the condition is by far not as good as it sounds.....

If you happen to know someone from the AR club or so, just let me know ;-)

Thanks!

There is one for sale here in NL. 5 or 6K. Grey with tan leather. Also a bit rough around the edges. It does leave some room to spruce it up.

They just sold one in Spain, by just over 5000 and in excellent condition with 60000km.

The price, I'd rather pay more and have less miles, but the problem is if you are in the country of origin, that is the most economical.

By the way I sent two mail to a German sale for buying a gtv tb and second mail has vanished from Autoscout24.  :huh:

Edited by trebol

Cars in the south of Europe tend to be cheaper then here. For our standards, this 3.2 is not so expensive. I do not mind a high mileage car. Motorway miles are what the car was made for. The car is 10 years old. That makes 19K a year. In no way shocking.

Thank you guys for helping me with the search!

RHD drive is not an option - i prefer to sit on the left :-)

The one in NL looks ok - the km are not shocking I agree. Just a bit difficult for me to get up to Utrecht right now....I need to check.

If you happen to find more offers, please let me know again!

Thanks & wish everyone a nice holiday season!

Karsten

If you want to, I can swing by Utrecht for some pictures. Detailed ones.

That would be great! but only if its not any trouble for you ;-)

I will check if he up for this approach.If you translate the advert, it sounds pretty good to me.

hi, unfortunately the car was gone rather fast on autoscout24. if you happen to find another one, please let me know. Thanks! :-)

Here is one 

With these you have to be quick. There are not many around.

Here is the same car with some more pictures. It has some minor damage. Not a huge fix. Winter and summer wheels. 7700 euro. With that mileage and the damage, I would offer 7000.

Edited by EvoMan

By the way, there seems to be one, floating around in the UK. LHD. I just tried to find it, maybe it has been sold. That was a very tasty black with red leather. 

Finally I found a real nice one! Had to go all the way to vienna to get it :-) I will post some pics soon! soooooooooooo HAPPY! :-)