Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
moon

Moon from France

Hello Hello

after a long time to look into your showroom and facebook picture, I try to introduce me.

I'm Olivier or Moon, from france, Grenoble.

my story with alfa romeo start in 2008 when I bought a Alfa Romeo MiTo 120 JTDM "red Giulietta" with 18 wheels.

after one year and six month and 60000km, I sold it for a 147 GTA in 2011, and finally in 2012, after  10000km, I bought a GTV 3.0L 24V.

from my point of view I'm really happy to buy this GTV because I fell better drive this gtv than my previous GTA. perhaps the position for driving.

so nice to meet you, sorry for my english, I try to do my best to be understandable.

Congratulation for you forum, and for all your beautifull picture !!!

Moon

Ps : Sorry for my name "Moon", :D  it's also my pseudonym in France, I know that in english it's a little stupid :huh:
 but in France you know that nobody speack good english and it's not a problem :rolleyes:

Edited by moon

Welcome Moon. You English is in fact very good. Grenoble, some great roads through the mountains there.

Enjoy the forum and enjoy your GTV!

Welcome to the forum moon :) .

Your GTA was from old one (305 mm front discs) or new one (330 mm discs and bigger calipers)? How you compare braking between GTA and GTV 3.0 24V?

Old one, but with 330mm discs and "Aviation Hose" (I don't know if it the good word), and red stuff

so I can't really compare because, this Aviation Hose is really changing the sensation, when it cold the GTV have better brake,  but yes when the aviation hose and the brake are hot, the GTA brake better.

I have to post some picture of my previous car, I was in love for this GTA.