Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EvoMan

New GTV 2.0 TS Cup found.

If you have 16000 euro's laying around. Here is a huge opportunity for you.

A brand new GTV Cup with the 2.0 TS engine.

2eus8w3.jpg

15yu9s5.jpg

e9vz1w.jpg

212wks2.jpg

2nsq893.jpg

2psevkw.jpg

Brand new and unregistered. Seems like the bargain of the year. Imagine this...a GTV with

a new car smell. 

It seems to be sitting around at an Italian car dealer. Why? Let's find out. Who speaks Italian?

Edited by EvoMan

Good find !!

It looks like there is another cup next to it in pic no 1.

I noticed that. I have only seen one on the website. How cool! A brand new GTV Cup. I will phone them tomorrow and see if they speak English. 

And if you have really big pockets? Here a pair not to be sniffed at. A brand new SZ and a brand new SZ. 119 and 242 km.

Click here

95000€?  :ph34r:  :lol:

Who knows in what shape that Cup is in. You'd probably have to change all rear bushes and engine seals... But it would be really nice to have a new GTV smell :D

95000€?  :ph34r:  :lol:

Who knows in what shape that Cup is in. You'd probably have to change all rear bushes and engine seals... But it would be really nice to have a new GTV smell :D

That is a good point. Many things have to be replaced. It would still be great to have be the first owner in the logbook.

They do not speak English and my Italian is limited to ordering a pizza and a beer. 

The search continues.

Wow ! A brand new GTV in 2013 !!

I never thought a car like that existed.

I wonder what that would be worth in 10 years time ?

Wow ! A brand new GTV in 2013 !!

I never thought a car like that existed.

I wonder what that would be worth in 10 years time ?

It seems like a pretty cool investment to me. How cool would a new GTV be in your garage, I would not mind it in my garage.

I have seen GTVs with 10000km, but not a new one. Once found a 156 GTA in Italy with 0km on the clock. It went for 25000€ about 2 years ago.

There was a new silver RZ for sale a while ago

the problem was that it was never registered and t never will be

This cars do not meet any of todays standards so there is no chance on first registration now

And... some of the later RZ were not and are not, acknowledged by Alfa Romeo, due to Zagato factory changing hands just in the middle of RZ production...

Edited by ybsone

If I had the money to buy this Cup? I would leave it unregistered. Just as an extremely cool object.

I did see that Spider before. It seems there is a brand new Phase 3 Spider at a Belgium dealer somewhere.