Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EvoMan

Lancia Thema 8.32 for sale

I found this Lancia Thema 8.32 for sale in the UK. A pretty rare color and combined with a great interior. The mileage, or km's are very low.

9495 GBP makes it about 11.300 in Euro's. Shipping and applying for a Dutch license will make is

about 12500 all in. 

I have seen these sell for a lot more, I have also seen some very rough ones that really need to be scrapped.

29njn7p.jpg

14lj8ci.jpg

se12rp.jpg

sbhcmu.jpg

2nu2ln8.jpg

A Thema 8.32 in my eyes is the most understated saloon even made. I would love to own this, sadly my bank balance thinks otherwise.

My 75 will not be ready in time, it will have sold by then. All I can do till then is dream. And what a wet dream it is.

Go fetch ;-)

A very rare and wonderful car...I have always admired it  :rolleyes:

I haven't seen any of these for sale down here..at least original.. B)

I 'd certainly love a ride inside one of these!!! :happy0045:

I have met this French guy at Spa Italia who has converted a Thema Estate to 8.32. He did not have it with him to Spa, so I visited him later to see the car. It looked like it rolled out of the factory yesterday and converted with a great eye for detail. Total cost? 32K euro's.

I know that in Germany there are some conversions around. Not to long ago one came to NL. Based on a 3.0 V6 LX.

I love the 8.32 but to you have to have very deep pockets. Maintenance and parts are so expensive. If you buy this 8.32 from the UK, you will have to reserve at least 5k for a service and maintenance.

I will buy a new years eve lottery ticket ;-)

You can buy a lot of car for 10k !! If it was my money I wouldn't be spending it on the 8.32.

It might have a Ferrari engine and a luxury interior but it has the looks of a card board box.

I'd rather invest in a 3.2 Bi turbo Maserati.

I'd rather invest in a 3.2 Bi turbo Maserati.

...that looks like a cardboard box with almost equal running costs :)

Those Maseratis are so bad, that they put the entire Italian car industry to a bad name in the '80s.

...that looks like a cardboard box with almost equal running costs :)

Those Maseratis are so bad, that they put the entire Italian car industry to a bad name in the '80s.

I would not invest in a Maserati. We had one at home when I was young. Even then it went wrong all the time, let alone now!

I love the boxy shapes and the interior. The potential things that could go wrong give me shivers. I think Maserati's where put together after drinking a bottle of Limoncello for breakfast. 

Not that a Thema is that much different ;-) I guess it depends on the service history of the car. 

I was talking about the 3.2 GT.

I have noticed that you can buy one in the UK for around 8-9K. Here on the continent the prices start at 14K In euro's or 11.7 in GBP.

A friend of mine bought 1 a couple of years ago for 8k. We used it for 6 months then he sold it to a German dealer who sent his wife over with 10k in cash to drive it home. It was a nice car.

Not cheap to maintain though, your looking at Ferrari prices. The previous owner spent 2k on a speedo sensor, fitted of course !!

A friend of mine bought 1 a couple of years ago for 8k. We used it for 6 months then he sold it to a German dealer who sent his wife over with 10k in cash to drive it home. It was a nice car.

Not cheap to maintain though, your looking at Ferrari prices. The previous owner spent 2k on a speedo sensor, fitted of course !!

2K for a speedo sensor? OMG.

I will pass on a 3200GT

I would love to own this puppy 

Check out the video in the advert.

Sorry Andy, I am not a huge Porsche fan. The 993 is the last model I really like. After that I stopped paying attention.

That Delta is the ultimate sleeper. My neighbour used to have one in that colour, but it was stock.

Ooo I have seen that Delta on youtube - link . Impressive performance car.

Ooo I have seen that Delta on youtube - link . Impressive performance car.

That thing is insane. So fast and I never get tired of that sound. I prefer it over the Alfa V6. I am not a huge fan of the Porsche brakes, they just do not belong on an Italian car. The boxy shape of the Delta is still very attractive. The grip is out of this world. 20 years on, it still gives a new Golf R a run for it's money, with a big margin ;-)

Bold statement :D

That makes it time for a TB. Turbo whistle and V6 ;-)

I love the sound of a 75 V6 with a proper exhaust. Can't beat that IMHO

Working on that. I guess 3 more weeks and we have a runner.