Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Guili

Hello from SA!

Hi guys, I've been searching for GTV's and doing research recently and I stumbled upon this here forum. I must 1st of all commend the team who put this forum together, this is really good looking site!

I bought a 2000 GTV 3.0 v 24v on Saturday from a forum mate here in SA. I think I saw the car on here, maybe he registered here aswell, when you see the car you will probably recognize it.

But I'll do a write up of it soon, I also have a tuned Giulietta QV 280bhp...so the GTV is day night difference...I really love this car, its very special!

post-700-0-44259000-1386072868_thumb.jpg

post-700-0-50870900-1386072876_thumb.jpg

post-700-0-32481700-1386072947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guili

Congrats on your purchase, looks great!  :thumbsup:

And the Giulietta is  :wub:

Welcome aboard and thanks for the comments!

Welcome Guili. A great looking pair you have there. Enjoy the forum and many safe miles in your GTV.

Welcome to this site Guili  :hello: . That GTV looks really good. I'm interested in the upgrades of the Giulietta :) and is that number from a dyno.

Thanks, yes it's the dyno run, 240whp, just over 420nm on the GQV.

Intake, turbo back SuperSprint and custom ECU software at 1.4 bar boost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like the TI wheels on your car. It suits the lowered stance. Have you taken delivery of the GTV yet?