Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfatech

Brand new to the forum , just a quick Hi to all

Here's a photo of my Spider.

post-632-0-61058800-1380480414_thumb.jpg

Welcome. That is a very sexy Spider. Did you buy it recently? Or have you just found this forum?

Enjoy the Alfa talk.

Sent from my iPad

Hi

I've had it for about 7 years. I've worked as an Alfa master technician at main dealers for almost 30 years. I've only just spotted this forum so couldn't resist :-)

Hello, welcome.....Nice spider :) nice combo. These 916's are so addictive.

Hi

I've had it for about 7 years. I've worked as an Alfa master technician at main dealers for almost 30 years. I've only just spotted this forum so couldn't resist :-)

The color, leather and wheels make it pleasing to the eye.

You can be the tech guy on the forum. I say a double welcome ;-))

Sent from my iPad

Welcome, nice car and color combination. Are these the Alfa 166 wheels? What did you do to make this fit onto the car?

Hi,

Yes, they are 166 accessory wheels . They fitted straight on without the need for any adaptors.

Cheers

Thats impossible the 166 is 5x108 and the 916 series have 5x98.

Must be a 166 look a like very rare wheel.

Welcome to the forum youre Spider looking great!

Love the cup kit in red!

Hi Joris

I bought the wheels from an Alfa main dealer , so never doubted that they weren't genuine alfa wheels .

They still look good either way :-)

Hi Joris

I bought the wheels from an Alfa main dealer , so never doubted that they weren't genuine alfa wheels .

They still look good either way :-)

I have seen then before on a GTV. I think they could be ordered though the accessories list

They look very classy. The wheel to have on the 166.

Sent from my iPad

Alfatech welcome! :) Your Spider is great, those 166 wheels are rare sight on 916, I saw them only once on one GTV.

You worked as an Alfa master technician at main dealers for almost 30 years?! :D Wooow! It's a huge privilege to have such an expert here!

Please join us! :)

Alfatech welcome! :) Your Spider is great, those 166 wheels are rare sight on 916, I saw them only once on one GTV.

You worked as an Alfa master technician at main dealers for almost 30 years?! :D Wooow! It's a huge privilege to have such an expert here!

Please join us! :)

Thanks Paso, hopefully I may be able to help members ( without being bombarded ;-)

I can't believe I haven't come across this web site/ forum before.

It's a pleasure to be a member

I was browsing through your pictures, and I have to say, your rear bumper suits the car very well. Do you also have the front spoiler? I asked an Alfa parts guy, your wheels are original Alfa. They could be ordered in 5x98.

Sent from my iPad

Cheers, . The front spoiler came with the cup kit , so didn't need to buy the Autodelta one .

I was pretty sure the wheels are genuine , they came to me on a dealer transfer in alfa boxes together with Alfa centre caps.thanks for confirming it, it's nice to know I have a rare set of Alfa wheels .

I wish I'd turned the boot lock badge before taking the photo. :-(

Cheers, . The front spoiler came with the cup kit , so didn't need to buy the Autodelta one .

I was pretty sure the wheels are genuine , they came to me on a dealer transfer in alfa boxes together with Alfa centre caps.thanks for confirming it, it's nice to know I have a rare set of Alfa wheels .

I wish I'd turned the boot lock badge before taking the photo. :-(

I noticed the boot lock badge. I worked for Alfa in the UK for some years. I noticed that the GTV and Spider's where so much better equipped then on the continent. Your Spider is the perfect example of that.

We imported many V and W reg GTV's from the Forces in Germany. Also some very nice Coupe Fiat's.

Enjoy your gorgeous Spider.,

Sent from my iPad

I noticed the boot lock badge. I worked for Alfa in the UK for some years. I noticed that the GTV and Spider's where so much better equipped then on the continent. Your Spider is the perfect example of that.

We imported many V and W reg GTV's from the Forces in Germany. Also some very nice Coupe Fiat's.

Enjoy your gorgeous Spider.,

Sent from my iPad

Yes the coupes are a lovely car , wish I had room for one :-)

I started my apprenticeship with FIAT back in the 80s so have been with FGA in the dealer network all the way through.

Our paths must have crossed over the years .