Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Wheelnut

Verde Acido Spider TS 1997

They are called Momo seats. They were offered in UK ph1 cars as an optional extra.

I've attached a couple of pages from a 1997 brochure.

Not to say WHEELNUT hasn't fitted them from a ph2 car.

post-447-0-14251200-1373520005_thumb.jpg

post-447-0-06760500-1373520021_thumb.jpg

post-447-0-41896700-1373520048_thumb.jpg

They are called Momo seats. They were offered in UK ph1 cars as an optional extra.

Andy is right on both counts! The original Phase 1 leather drivers seat was in a bad way so I bought this set on eBay. I think they were from a fairly late P2 as they have adjustable head restraints.

This is a personal thing, but I prefer the look and leather of these seats although I do not find them quite as comfy as the originals. I also wish the Alfa and Momo logos were clearer as they seem a bit flat.

Very rare and distinctive color for any car, I like  :thumbsup: . And I think that even with not painted in the color of the car bottom front and rear bumpers, side skirts the car looks complete  :) . Normally I don't like the look of 916 with not painted these parts. For what is the lamp/diode on the left small console with buttons, alarm indicator ? 

Very rare and distinctive color for any car, I like  :thumbsup: . And I think that even with not painted in the color of the car bottom front and rear bumpers, side skirts the car looks complete  :) . Normally I don't like the look of 916 with not painted these parts. For what is the lamp/diode on the left small console with buttons, alarm indicator ?

Thanks for your comments. I like the contrast with the black mirrors, skirts, spoilers etc.

You are correct, the led is the alarm indicator.

They are P2 seats as P1 had the Momo option only in tan and red.

They are P2 seats as P1 had the Momo option only in tan and red.

And black !!

But not the same as in wheelnuts Spider. I'll find a pic  :D

Edit, picture added..

The car was an original ph1 GTV with a rare black with red piping momo interior. With plastic side panels like the normal ph1 seats.

The seats have since been sold to a morris minor enthusiast.

I'll get my coat  ;)

post-447-0-29267000-1373649264_thumb.jpg