Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

invader89

50° Autodelta Anniversary - Feletto Umberto (UD) Italy (29/06/2013)

Hello,

these are links to an interesting rally commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 'Autodelta' in Friuli Venezia Giulia, the birthplace of this prestigious company.

locandinaautodeltasenza.jpg

The event will take place on 29 June 2013.

I hope to meet you to commemorate the myth of the 'Autodelta'.

The program in English:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwVv2603f29hX3k2aWxaN2oxeW8/edit

Link to our forum:

http://stilealfaromeo.forumfree.it/?t=66094376

For more information:

stilealfaromeo@gmail.com

logoriarenorme.jpg

theautodelta50thanniver.jpg

asalfaromeoamarpreview.jpg

dscn0728q.jpg

dscn0731hs.jpg

20130605110448.jpg

Probably will have very interesting machines from that racing department and not only. Hopefully you will be there and will share pictures with us from this event  :)

P.S. Your car is very tastefully modified and completed  :thumbsup:. Unfortunately there isn't thread about it in this forum. If you translate your page for the car ( link ) and make thread here will be very good. Probably with "google translate" and then fine editing, the task can be done not so difficult. It is very detailed and with pictures, in short very good presentation  :thumbsup: .

This is what  i mean..for a 916 meeting in Italy...but nobody hear me..

Big photo album and many nice alfas  :) . Is that you in front of your car link .

Big photo album and many nice alfas  :)  . Is that you in front of your car link .

Thank you!!!!! :hello:  :hello:
No, I'm 24 years old! :D  :D  :D  :D  and are not present in any photos of this album, but you can see my Gtv in a lot of photos! :thumbsup:
What do you think? :happy0045:  we were 55 cars, and my gtv led the group into the trip. :wub:
Also present were three "Giulietta Autodelta" and was exposed an 8c Competizione.
Update with missing photos soon.

No, I'm 24 years old! :D  :D  :D  :D  

Sorry for my inappropriate utterance  :D  ;) . 

and are not present in any photos of this album, but you can see my Gtv in a lot of photos!  :thumbsup:

So on this picture someone have close meet with the interior of your car -> link.

I can not see the 8C in the any picture in the album. More Spiders than GTVs, is the Spider more popular and common than GTV in Italy?

invader89, on 01 Jul 2013 - 23:41, said:

snapback.png

No, I'm 24 years old!  :D   :D   :D   :D  

Sorry for my inappropriate utterance   :D   ;) . 

invader89, on 01 Jul 2013 - 23:41, said:snapback.png

and are not present in any photos of this album, but you can see my Gtv in a lot of photos!   :thumbsup:

So on this picture someone have close meet with the interior of your car -> link.

I can not see the 8C in the any picture in the album. More Spiders than GTVs, is the Spider more popular and common than GTV in Italy?

I'm sorry, I did not realize to be in that picture, that's me sitting in the car! :D  :D

The photos of the  8c competizione do not see them because they are not yet online :P  :P .Will be uploaded in the coming days  :thumbsup: I'll keep you updated :D  :D 

In Italy are more gtv and less spider, but in recent rallies we see a massive participation of spiders  :P  :P . In my club there are many gtv, but on Saturday  did not come because they were all under repair or in box. :(
Edited by invader89

In my club there are many gtv

So in Italy there is many alfa clubs? Probably they are decided by regions in the country. How many members have "your" club? Is it only for alfa owners?

Not one picture of 8c in the front.

So in Italy there is many alfa clubs? Probably they are decided by regions in the country. How many members have "your" club? Is it only for alfa owners?

Not one picture of 8c in the front.

In Italy there are many clubs Alfa Romeo in different geographical areas of the state. Our (Stile Alfa Romeo) includes the north west of the state (Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto) area characterized by the presence of a few clubs Alfa Romeo.
We must make a distinction: we are a club recognized by RIAR (Alfa Romeo Italian Registry) and consequently by Alfa Romeo. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Many other clubs however, are not officially recognized and are born from a small group of local enthusiasts. :P
Another important thing is that our club is the opportunity to subscribe to the cars before the coming of Fiat, Fiat management and those after collecting broad consensus among both young people and old people. :happy0045:  :happy0045:  :happy0045:
There are many clubs instead of considering only the first true Alfa Romeo before '87 with rear-wheel drive, which in my opinion is not a correct behavior and sensible. <_<  <_<
To subscribe to our club as a member you have to have any Alfa Romeo, or there is also the opportunity to enroll as a sympathizer. :thumbsup: 

Unfortunately, the photo of the front 8C Competizione came dark because of the sun. :angry:  :angry: 
Edited by invader89

In December 2012 Stile Alfa Romeo had more than 80 members "active", as well as sympathizers and those members who did not participate after enrollment.  :D

Edited by invader89

Did you know how many clubs are recognized by RIAR?

Another important thing is that our club is the opportunity to subscribe to the cars before the coming of Fiat, Fiat management and those after collecting broad consensus among both young people and old people. :happy0045:  :happy0045:  :happy0045:

if I have understood correctly the members of your club can order (and receive) new alfa before other peoples in the world?

So there is many clubs which respect only old alfas and not "new" one? So there is distinguish between alfa enthusiast.

Did you know how many clubs are recognized by RIAR?

if I have understood correctly the members of your club can order (and receive) new alfa before other peoples in the world?

So there is many clubs which respect only old alfas and not "new" one? So there is distinguish between alfa enthusiast.

No, maybe I did not explain, because my English is not very good.

Our "club" accepts new and old's Alfa Romeo,  but we do not have privileges for buying new Alfa Romeo  ;).

"So there is many clubs which respect only old alfas and not "new" one? So there is distinguish between alfa enthusiast."

Unfortunately yes! This is a behavior of some of which we're not proud. :(  :(  :(

Luckily we (Stile Alfa Romeo) are a club made ​​up of young people and old people that has no prejudice and without discrimination to all Alfa Romeo :D  :D 

Affiliated clubs RIAR are 16, and you can see them at this link:

http://www.riar.it/it/node/114