Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
charlee

916 Merchandise

36 posts in this topic

I have some interesting stuff to announce!

The new 916 Store will be ready soon and it will be available via CafePress. All products will be handled by CafePress, except the stickers and other items which will be available through the Forum store. In the future, I would be happy if we could handle everything ourselves as it would reduce the prices.

'916 Merchandise' is for all 916 enthusiasts, not just Squadra916 members. So, spread the word! :)

Here is a sneak-peak of one of the T-Shirts that will be available for purchase. ;)

post-1-0-19913100-1369742328_thumb.jpg

There will be some yellow t-shirts, but not with this design at the moment.

These have front and back prints.

These will be the most expensive ones as they have two sided 'All Over' prints.

Prices are not defined yet, but will be soon :) Unfortunately, CafePress have high base prices, so there is not much room we can work with.

iPhone 4/4S/5 and Galaxy S3 Snap Cases. Different designs will be available.

post-1-0-69230100-1369988533_thumb.jpgpost-1-0-15066100-1369988532_thumb.jpg

I agree. I know a company that makes quality mats... I'll see if they can do custom orders

Seriously cool stuff  :thumbsup: Those mugs would be awesome in my new apartment... 

To compliment the launch of the new shop, we will have a new redesigned homepage! It will be centered around showcasing the best photos of our members cars with a fullscreen slideshow instead of the small one before. Everything will be online tomorrow morning (05.06.2013.) so keep your eyes open! :D

Looking sweet Charlee!!! :wub:  

Very nice message you sended us also haha :lol:

New Shop working nice and got some very cool products.

Only thing i see and not like is the resolution/size of frontpage pics.

Thanks Joris! :D

What do you mean with resolution/size? They are actually the old photos and are too small for the whole page, but I'll change them soon when I gather hi-res versions. Soooooo, please send me hi-res versions of those pics!