Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
charlee

Photo Competition • March 2012

36 posts in this topic

Time for the first photo competition!

The winning photo will be featured on the site and forum and the winner will receive a free pair of Squadra 916 stickers :)

You choose the theme, but take into account that the photo is what counts and not just the car!

Images are uploaded in the Forum Gallery under the March 2012 competition section which you can find by clicking THIS link.

Each member can upload ONE photo.

Closing date for entries is by the end of March. After all entries are submitted I will create a new poll with all the photos.

Good luck :)

Whatever you want. It just needs to be a good photo and not just a great car in it. That shouldn't be a problem for you :)

I have added one.....taken with a £60 point and press camera on a very dull and cold late December morning......

Probably my first and last entry to a photo competition...... :)

Argghhh... I was so busy this month, maybe I can find something in my archive that was not used yet...

Thank you very much! :) It was a pleasure and I am looking forward to the next one, there are quite a few exquisite GTVs in our garage and they scream for a photo session!