Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
spiderman-GR.

My Gtv & Spider.

56 posts in this topic

the spacers will be fitted....in the future.

i had "alfa" overdose the last months, and i dont want to do anything with my cars these days.

Gtv, is already parked for summer (5kilometers per month!), and i have...no intension to drive her for ....no reason.!!!

It's summer time, and it's time for sea and for my boat... :happy0045::wub:

The plan...says, that Gtv will "run" again next...March, and Spider & Barchetta will stop working about August untill March, due to my "transferring" to Preston Hospital (GB). B)

Ps!! i think that the Gta's rims are ok ! they look good, to this specific Gtv. i ve seen other 2 gtv's with same wheels but original exterior look and i did'not liked them.... :(

Spacer's fitted to Gtv. but...!

only at the rear, biggers, (1.2cm each).

at the front, i left it without. (didnt used my 0.9cm Sabelt's).

In terms of "driveness" , Gtv is trasformed.

+1cm in height at the rear axle with teflon spacers.(eibach spring fitted). with consecutive lowering at the front.

35 offset wheels (instead to the 30.5offset wheels)

1.2cm Spacers at the rear.

off the spacers at the front. think i will not use again the 0.9 cm sabelt's spacers i had at the front.

"Angles" at the front & rear, with the demand of less possible understeer and a bit accentuate Oversteer at the turn in (brake cornering).

Not changed the factory tyre pressures yet, the car is very different. i think that finally, after 18months of changes, i found it.

great at the road. Better feeling of the steering wheel. Very simillar to the T.s than the V6's.

i think i' ll stay to this set up.

Foto's soon!!!

Thanos, now she is driveble.

never liked the TB set up , even with the koni eibach.

now i can say, that it's not like (my) spider, but it's very close to it.

Heavier from spider (and you can feel it), but in rispect of the previus set up i have upgraded feel of steering wheel, faster turn in, more stable , keeps more km's while cornering (maybe much more) , but it's also funny with controlled oversteer and normal understeer (untill 1.1bar that i tested).

i like it.

Thats sounds just perfect!

All I want is to take me for a ride this summer... :rolleyes:

We really have to talk about this new set up of yours.. Sounds very promising.

Final...stage for my gtv. i guess everything it's done. 2 years after, many changes , services & ....upgrades, we finished!

this is the "final step" of this car, meaning that i don't have nothing else to do, and it don't needs nothing to be done. almost new in every part.

Test drive 's results, are great. the car is very good for my driving style, and i dont think it could be better.

New photos and.....what's next? will see!

post-78-0-54521400-1339005166_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-20472100-1339005216_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-13963500-1339005265_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-18925900-1339005315_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-25979000-1339005360_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-23242300-1339005404_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-52862900-1339005453_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-22964500-1339005503_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-49688100-1339005552_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-93187400-1339005601_thumb.jpg

Τhis alfa is just perfect...

Another big Bravo spiderman for your passion.

btw

I thing that the gta wheels looks great on a Gtv.

Great looking Cup! :) GTA wheels are a bit rough, but still a good choice for a sporty Cup!

my Tb, had for a....bad & emergency reason, to do 304 km in ...1h & 25minutes.

with 38' temperature.

so, i ve seen the top speed, on 260km/h , "locked" over 250km/h for as much as possible.

for the 304km's made this way, i had approx. 100liters of unleaded needed.

the car was on high pressure (scale 2 of castelli - 1.3 bar constant) and i can say that after two years of works (and changing every part of this car) it has become a very respectable machine. Very stable when cornering with top speed, great breaks even after 20-30 panic breaks 250-100km/h, very stable when braking on corners with over 230km/h. Engine perfect, no temps, nothing. it's a killer. Now, she has my respect.

I needed just one time , this car to help me, and "she" was there. Great.

from that day, she is in her garage, polished,having nothing to do on her...she's perfect.

:happy0045:

Well that was a serius test fot the TB!

And with 38 grad... imagine what she can do in a "turbo weather".

Hope you won't need her again for a bad or emergency reason...

i hope not. I guess the bad days are gone.

very "heavy" test for the car. you know how i'm driving. i can tell you, i never had to push a car so bad. i was very confident with the car, because i knew that the last two years we have done everything...

we had our time with 220+ near " Lamia" when the rear started to go oversteering but even there it had a very clear comportament. Well balanced (in rispect the original setup), with power from the engine ,Good car. now, one of the best i have driven. i could say. maybe not too good for everyday "street racing", but when the thing go serius improves qualities of a really good car. She is an Alfa Romeo anyway.

My beauties, my girls, my spider and my Terror, are for sale .

The reason, the 911.

I have much time for waiting. the cars starting from the beggining of August will be closed in my parking for 7-8months (cause i 'm moving to UK for some time) . So , we have plenty of time to...wait for the new guy..

My...plan, saying that i ll stay with my barchetta, my corsa & an 911 3.4 or 3.6 (4s) , and without alfa romeo..

Will see...

After...2months that my girls were resting @ their parkings, they got...washed, serviced and got back on the road.

Plans for selling, are still active, but only for my spider. The Gtv, i'm almost sure that i don't want to sell her.

The 911 is a little away, but the...Maserati 3200Gt is much closer to me. Will see.

Yesterday 's photo of my Gtv after "bath".

post-78-0-27026000-1346576672_thumb.jpg

I see that many GTV owners go the Maserati way if they can afford it. It sure is something special (I love 3200GT boomerang tail-lights version) but it must be a hell to service? There is no Maserati service in Croatia, so it's not really an option for us here (even if Italy is just an hour away).

here in Greece, the official maserati dealer, is veeery expensive for servicing this car.

But there are two, very competitive mechanics, in athens, that they can do everything , even better than the "official", at prices +30% in comparison with my TB.

The reason for "passing " to maserati is simple. Aesthetically, is almost at the same level of Alfa Romeo (i consider my Gtv more goodlooking from a 911 and 3200Gt). It seems, that the Mase, is a Gtv upgraded 2 levels up .

The 911, for me is not a natural step. So, Mase.

Today's photos of my Spider . Is for sale (for 4.300 euro's)...After 10 years of ....affair, this is the end.

Without the Osrav's suspensions , without aftermarket xenon , aftermarket woofers & subwoofer , with the standard 16" rims with 205/50/16 . Like a fully normal Spider.

For some months, will stay with my Gtv V6 TB , my Barchetta and my Corsa.

After the summer of 2013, will have the...new entries.

post-78-0-15117900-1352139231_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-07597900-1352139658_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-66699300-1352139725_thumb.jpg

10 years after the first time, my girl is gone. Sold today.

Not for a specific reason. Just because, after 10years, there is nothing left to be done. Last view, and last words , "this car is me". I know that she will be treated well, i know is the best car i ever had.

Same parking post, but different car.

An Alfa 156 Gta Selespeed is now the new kid in town..Ready to get confortable with the Gtv Tb and the Barchetta..

Hope i will love her as much as i loved my Spider.