Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Autodelta

Hello from new member

Hello, at last a website dedicated to these very worthy cars - good name too - Squadra 916 :)

There are some photos of my 1998 3.0 V6 GTV, also my 1973 2000 GTV which was restored at home.

I was very lucky to drive one of the first GTV's back in 1995 (N-reg) - it was on demo to my firm. The feeling of getting inside the car was very special and heads turned when I drove it down the road! You don't forget an experience like that and I knew I had to have one - one day!

It started with a 1998 2.0 16v GTV about 4 years ago - now sold and missed - but I wanted a V6.

I bought the 3.0 18 months ago. The paint was very tired so it has been stripped and re-painted. I am in the process of an overhaul to the chassis - new rear spring pans, etc. The engine and drive train are original and standard, except the previous owner fitted the Autodelta exhaust and intake, which make a great sound and are fairly subtle.

Prior to this I owned two 147 GTA's a 147 2.0 and various Fiats in the 1980's and 90's including Uno Turbo's and a Strada 105 TC.

I hope to contribute to the forum and look forward to reading other owners stories.

Welcome here. You have good car history. I see that you also have 500 Abarth.

Hello and welcome.........my TS has your firms rear apron fitted, by far the best add on part for the Gtv, looks wise........

Looked on Autodelta website for a carbon fibre intake for a V6, could only find one for a TS........have you stopped selling the V6 one?

Hi stu, I'm not the firm autodelta - I just use name on this forum. Have you tried Alfisti?