Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

five

Spider with hardtop by five

Its time to introduce my AR Spider 916

I drive it about 3 years, i made many upgrades on car, and many things wait to be done

Hardtop is (i think) from Autodelta

few pics of car

img6562ap.jpg

img6518a.jpg

img6421m.jpg

img6406m.jpg

beznazwy2cp.jpg

img6067j.jpg

img5997bq.jpg

img4627aa2.jpg

img4728a2.jpg

img4895v.jpg

201205291153.jpg

img2493800x533.jpg

img2497800x533.jpg

img2471a1024x683.jpg

img2406a1024x683.jpg

Nice pictures of a nice car :thumbsup: . About hard top, I don't see hard top on Autodelta shop now, but have found that Autodelta have offered hard top for spider. Did you make a detail check on the top for some lettering. Zender have offered hard top for Spider also.

The hardtop you have on your spider is indeed from Autodelta.

Wiesmann has also offered a hard top for the spider.

Nice pics by the way :thumbsup:

The hardtop you have on your spider is indeed from Autodelta.

Thanos is right.

Autodelta Alfa Romeo Spider Superflow and another picture .

If you go on Autodelta website -> Range -> Autodelta Spider J10 , you will see some pictures of spider with hardtop (link can't be copied and pasted). And some quote: "The custom-built Autodelta detachable hardtop also adds all-season practicality to this fabulous Alfa Romeo sports car."

I can't find more detail info or picture of Zender hardtop for spider, so maybe I'm wrong :blush: .

But from year 2000 hardtop was available for Spider - link (I post link for that site also on Useful links topic). Most likely it was optional factory extra and not aftermaket accessory from some other company (Zender for example).

P.S. I have old italian magazines in my hometown and next time I go there I will check for such extra and price (If I had magazine after year 2000).