Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Oliver_K

916 Special Editions

41 posts in this topic

Nice one!

Now I realize that I have seen one "Motus" in Germany.

I thought it had alot of modifications like 166streering wheel, new red seats, custom dyed center console etc..

Great work on the wiki by the way :thumbsup:

There were Sportiva editions sold in Australia in TS and 3 L. The ones which I have seen are from the year 2000.

About the dark blue limited edition Spider

427/B Blu Lightning Met.
163.331.0.0 – SPIDER 3.0 V6 24V 6M E3 ELEGANT LIMITED EDITION 2002
493 Lys Grey Leather

There is only one with white seats

http://www.bozhdynsky.com/alfa-romeo-gtv-spider-history/limited-editions/elegant-limited-edition-2002-spider-2/

BUT it's gotta have the 3.0 V6, and it should not have any vents nor cup-skirts, because it's an Elegant. Only Sport Limited Editions have that addition.

So far I didn't find any pictures of this version.

Dear Big Dog.
The problem with Australian market is that its derived form european-market-reality

There are millions of "limited" editions which are just a marketing scheme.

as there were no real limited editions GTV and Spider prior to 2001.

http://www.bozhdynsky.com/alfa-romeo-gtv-spider-history/limited-editions/

If You have any informations please share, maybe ill make a seperate page for "Australian Limited Editions" like "Millenium" or "Duetto" (only rumors for now)

got a few pics of my GTV Motus Edition for you. Yes I see that this is an old post but what the hey.  ;-)
2 part Zender kit and perforated red leather interior, perforated leather steering wheel, special gear knob, and 17 inch alloys. was also equipped standard with 10 cd disc changer in the back trunk and Clarion music / nav system.

Alfa_Aafke.jpg

alfa_boerderij.jpg

alfa_bollenroute.jpg

Edited by jc gtv

Any interior photos of this fine motor?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Hobson284 said:

will get some done and put up soon. gonna try this weekend.

Is this special edition like it was for germany black color exterior and diffrent momo leather black/grey with red stiching and red carpet. Think that edition had 2.0ts but i'm not shure.

Edited by night star

On 6/3/2017 at 00:19, night star said:

Is this special edition like it was for germany black color exterior and diffrent momo leather black/grey with red stiching and red carpet. Think that edition had 2.0ts but i'm not shure.

this special edition (Motus Edition) has momo red (perforated) leather seats combined with black metallic body. 
here's an added link with details. I think about 80 were made in this combination in 2002/2003.
mine has had only 1 previous owner and in fantastic condition. always stalled in a garage and still is.
http://www.bozhdynsky.com/alfa-romeo-gtv-spider-history/limited-editions/motus-gtv-sport-limited-edition-2002/

On 6/1/2017 at 17:35, Hobson284 said:

I took 2 quick photos with my phone so excuse the quality. hope this gives you an idea of the interior. all the black inside is sewn in red thread just like on the steering wheel.

alfa_interior2.JPG

alfa_seats1.JPG

This "Motus edition" has to be the ... alter-ego... of "Edizione sportiva"...! (ok, no electric-seats still, but nvm)

Tops for the dark-smoked-grey (metal-gun look-alike) finishing of the central console. Indeed, it is very nice!

Edited by Desame

On 8/3/2017 at 09:39, Desame said:

This "Motus edition" has to be the ... alter-ego... of "Edizione sportiva"...! (ok, no electric-seats still, but nvm)

Tops for the dark-smoked-grey (metal-gun look-alike) finishing of the central console. Indeed, it is very nice!

Seeing that I hadn't had an Alfa since 2009 (was a 33 red monster), I hadn't even realized that the alu/gun metal console was anything special. But I'm catching up on lost time by gathering info from the internet.

can anyone tell me informations,about the 3.0 v6 24v gtv, red style? how many cars manufactured?

On 7.3.2012 at 15:43, charlee said:

Most special editions were in Germany.

Did you know that there was a GTV TI P3?

No, that' s not true