Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thanos

GTV V6 TB aka Shewolf

113 posts in this topic

Will be interesting to see, what can be achieved with original turbo and intercooler. You probably will not use the original injectors even at this point?

I do not think that is necessary to use the bigger injectors or the fuel pump at this point.. 

If the tuner thinks that an update for the fuel system can give better results then sure..

@GTV-TB: I wish you the result to be good and to like it, but I'm very skeptical  :mellow: . And please make a thread about this car finally  :D .

@Thanos: In this case I think, that you will find the limit of stock injectors also  :) . But have in mind, that if the tune start with the original injectors and they reach its limits and the AFR can not be keep in good ranges (the duty cycle of injectors is not good to be too high), then installing of bigger injectors will be needed or increasing of the pressure. And if you want to make step forward and not backward and new injectors are installed the fueling have to be tune from beginning and will be good that this will not cost more money for the tuner for additional work ;) . 

Not even 500km with her this year...

She had oil and oil filter service (5w50 mobil1).

I am falling in love with her everytime I am behind her steering wheel.

post-19-0-99639900-1440698463_thumb.jpg

Then I decided to change the wheels..

From 18x8 225/40/18 to 17x8 oz racing superturismo with 245/45/17

45 is too high.. 235/40/17 will be perfect IMO. 

post-19-0-99127100-1440698723_thumb.jpg

...and I just realized that I forgot to take a pic with the oz racing center caps on. lol

You are way better than I am, my have done 0 Km this year. :bag:

Beautiful car you have and yes OZ racing center caps is the shit. :beer:

Nice one, I always liked the look of the RX8, but the rotary engine pulled me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting car for sure :thumbsup:. Good luck with it! How much hp is it?

That reminds me something, which I have seen these days -> 

Just a joke :)

The Mazda is the Cosmo Edition with 238 ps. I already made some mods to it but nothing special. The handling of this car is just amazing even as stock. 9528F0BC-3E51-4209-9A84-7212892B28C3.thumb.jpeg.1aff2d9e25f6a3f193aa44c7c65c63ad.jpegFC101263-949E-4C52-9CF9-CE45FA693975.thumb.jpeg.0c71c884f18275ae41807ab751b332ea.jpeg16E2740A-2877-447E-8C5C-B837EAF88B40.thumb.jpeg.01ea5b5fc366158a3fc8aa0de3f1eb2a.jpegDEFE8686-CF8E-47B0-8B78-6408A746289F.thumb.jpeg.455f0efee822b8b4d1a090b14185a95e.jpeg

Love both cars! :) My friend is crazy about RX8, but not easy to find a good one in Croatia, and it's not easy to service it here.

Love both cars!  My friend is crazy about RX8, but not easy to find a good one in Croatia, and it's not easy to service it here.

In Austria is also impossible to find a good rx8 nowadays. In Greece is exactly the opposite. The Rotary scene is huge. I was actually looking for an rx7 fd but the hype about that model is big and they are extremely expensive.
The rx8 is a very impressive car in terms of handlings.