Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Toshko

lets do squadra meeting

42 posts in this topic

Hi guys, will be my pleasure to help for this organization. I guess that's not easy and the people who start do thqt they need a lot of time and money. But if we want really that, also and we (forum members) can help for this party. May be like a spot will be good to be somewhere in central Europe but for that we can make a poll. What you think about it?

I think it's a brilliant idea ! We have plenty of time to plan everything properly, as right now we're in the wrong season ! Would be great for me to meet you and everybody else and I'm sure I'm not the only one from Romania willing to make the trip.

I can not agree more on that!

Summer or early Autum is the right season I guess...

sure, may be im not the first one who thinking about this meeting, but we cant organizate for 2 weeks. Ofcorse the best time will be summer/autumn and this is the reason to create new topic so soon.

just wanna know what is your point mates.

(sorry guys for my english) :)

I have vacation the first two weeks in july. I'm actually thinking of driving to Croatia.. If it could been combined with meeting you al,l it would be awesome!

ok boys! :thumbsup: i am ''in'' for a meeting in central europe!maybe for the summer??

The first things that should be set are when and where, anything else is just details. I'd consider Croatia as it is pretty much in the center and easy to reach, as for the date mid summer it's great for those who have their holidays planned, but not so good for the budget, it's the peak of the season and the place will be full of tourists. Until we decide on a resort and a date any further discussion is not productive.

Is already something more known about the meeting?

I plan to go on holiday with the spider somewhere in the vicinity of Austria.

Ok, I think it's time to start planning the meet. Croatia is indeed in the center and not too far for most of our members. If we go with Croatia, it would be best to plan this in the summer, possibly late summer, when it's not that crowded on the coast. But, maybe it would be a good idea to have a meeting in the peak of the tourist season :)

What do you all think?

Rijeka?

Late August - early September?

my second option,

Lake Garda Italy?

A bit closer for the member from France or Switzerland.

Same date.

I agree. If anyone has any more ideas, please let us now in this topic and we will post a poll.

I'm planning a trip this year to the south of France around September time, could do a detour if the meet is Lake Garda Italy :thumbsup:

Lake Garda mmm :rolleyes: , when I read or hear that I remember that clip .

Rijeka sounds good. We can just let Paso do everything so we can relax :happy0045:

That sounds like very interesting option :D.

if you like we can do one poll for the date... the place should be some central +1 for Rijeka :thumbsup:

I vote for Rijeka, because I never been in Croatia and think will be more easy to organize in your country.

The distance is not problem for us, because we drive on roads like moon ground and when I step with my GTV on Autostrada .... andare in paradiso :rolleyes:

vote for Italy!! :thumbsup: a meeting to the port of Ancona or Bari and directly to the autostrada for Venice or Rome!

I would love this to drive my baby all the way to meet up with you guys... I can't this year though so I hope it goes well for you all and you plan a meet for next year too so I can come along... I can not this year as I have had an accident and put my GTV through a hedge and into a field... Only body damage so she is going to a good body shop to make her better than before... Cheers and good luck with this meet... Mark

Thanks Charlee I will I hope to have her in the body shop sometime in the next few weeks... Damaged repaired and a full respray

I have a friend from Innsbruck and every year we go for a "cabrio tour" - ha's got a Fiat Barchetta. We went to different places so IMO we have 3 options:

1. Rijeka/Opatija/Istria

2. Lago di Garda

3. Lienz - Italian/Austrian Alps (there are many nice mountain roads and it's not so hot during summer months).