Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ToxyMaTT

Beautiful 916s around the World !

80 posts in this topic

The white GTV is hopeless. :( The white Spider could be saved with some decent wheels that are not "bling-bling-pimp-my-car-style". However, those rather heavy-looking sideskirts need at least 18" to achieve some balance. I hope the front is not heavily modified.

This one is nice, and red leather is a great choice for white interior, but overall, for some reason, it seems that white is not an ideal color for a GTV - in my opinion of course...

White GTV and white Spider.......

What is the history with the White GTV with the black roof and bonnet ?

I too am not keen on White for a GTV (its OK for a Spider although I really don't know why !!) but this car is of interest.

Alan

This one is nice, and red leather is a great choice for white interior, but overall, for some reason, it seems that white is not an ideal color for a GTV - in my opinion of course...

I agree.

But I have seen a white spider and I think that the white color match it way better compared to a white Gtv

Wow! :) Both cars are great! And this Cadamuro spoiler looks nice on this Phase 3. Cadamuro is notorious for junk plastic, but surprisingly this looks nice!

Have you guys ever seen this rear bumper before?

Probably is "self-made". So it looks from the front... :o<_< <_<

5773322619_8688e72bda_z.jpg

Oh god, why??

Here some of my all-time favorite GTV's in Switzerland.

Black GTV 3.0 V6 24V Lusso Edition #108 from User Thom (Swiss Alfa Community)

GTV10.jpg

GTV13.jpg

interieur01.JPG

And you know what? I love that he choose not to put Cup side-vents in this combination and without rear wing! This looks very clean and sleek on that open and light silver tone.

Here a very nice GTV from the German "Alfa Romeo Portal" Community.

It's the car from "MadMax" Girlfriend. I like the SS3 Wheels on the GTV, maybe the most beautiful Alfa Wheel for the 916.

4793-gtv-01klein.jpg

4796-gtv-04klein.jpg