Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ToxyMaTT

GTV "Cup look" by ToxyMaTT

201 posts in this topic

Nice sound!! Whats your exhaust combination exactly? I guess by your signature that you have EL, Decat and a Novitec exit. Is this the unsilenced Novitec or is the centre section the one that is unsilenced? I have mine with decat, original centre section and silenced Novitec Quad and is way more quiet. Im actually looking forward to replace the centre section with something stainless but Im not sure if the Ragzzon straight through pipe will be too loud.

Nice sound!! Whats your exhaust combination exactly? I guess by your signature that you have EL, Decat and a Novitec exit. Is this the unsilenced Novitec or is the centre section the one that is unsilenced? I have mine with decat, original centre section and silenced Novitec Quad and is way more quiet. Im actually looking forward to replace the centre section with something stainless but Im not sure if the Ragzzon straight through pipe will be too loud.

I would try the Ragazzon alfisti.net edition for the centre section. :thumbsup:

Toxy,

just WOW mate! :happy0045:

I have :

- decat manifolds (CF2)

- EL downpipes

- decat

- Ragazzon middle section with big silencer (like original's one)

- Novitec rear pipe (so without silencer)

Thanks, then I guess I'll go for the unsilenced Ragazzon centre or maybe the one with the small silencer.

My 16' wheels with Yoko A032R !!!

I'll test that with the Q2 on the 19 of July, at Dijon-Prenois track !

:P

YokoA032R.jpg

Thx, sorry I didn't post pics from Dijon-Prenois :

293759_4342283121757_1416731083_n.jpg

396942_4342283921777_1831405073_n.jpg

545310_4342261521217_1940003042_n.jpg

631_4342240520692_463133308_n.jpg

599640_4342233040505_895073663_n.jpg

283711_428661457172180_1388859411_n.jpg

This track day was really cool, and I really enjoyed the Q2 with the semi slick tyres !

I made a 1min42 lap, whereas last time (without Q2 and with some bad road tyres) I made à 2min lap !!! Really impressed by the gap between road tyres and semi slicks ones !!

But ... After 200km on track, there look like this : :happy0045::D

179143_10151048975608540_1266007128_n.jpg

I also removed my decat section ... Because I had a black flag at Dijon Prenois for noise reason (110dB instead of 102... :ph34r: )

So if someone want a CF2 decat, mine is for sale ;)

Great photos! I love the one with a Porsche behind! ;) Tyres can't last long on tracks, our Grobnik race-track is notorious as it has a really rough asphalt. Holds great, but tyres are wasted too soon.

btw, the tyres are in good condition . you're driving well, and the car is ok...thats my conclusion!!!

they have the classic signs of a heavy powerfull car, but they are ok.

Nice photos!!

Car needs negative camber at the front for the tyres !

But these tyres are reeeeeeeally good for track use

I just came back home from a very trip in holidays with my GTV !

I went to Ticino (Swiss), and drove in lots of beautifull passes !!!

Pics soon !