Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ToxyMaTT

GTV "Cup look" by ToxyMaTT

201 posts in this topic

Congrats to you, its a shame you be leaving us, hoping to see new owner here!

You already chasing the Elise? keep us posted!

It is sad when such car have to be sold, but the life continue. Good luck and many good moments with the Elise or whatever car you buy. Will be good to mention to new owner for this community  ;). And don't forget us and that forum  :).

I will talk about the forum to the new owner, but I don't know if he's confortable for speaking english :P

He could post only pictures..

A picture is worth a 1000 words :D

Great photo shoots and best way to show how something beautiful will be made more beautiful and exciting!!!  I do love sports cars as I have a couple of  them that are also under a project stage but the GTV is the one I am more attached to.  Elise is also one of the cars I would fancy..... good choice. :thumbsup::hello:

Back in here !

I want to sell my 156 ... to buy a 916 spider, still with a 3.0L !!!!

Definitly in love with the 916, and always wanted to ride a convertible ... so it's time !

So there will be some news around here soon ...! ^_^:happy0045:

I've bought my busso spider after I've seen all your videos on Youtube!

congratulation... although you've sold it!

His gtv was sold in 2013 summer to a guy we never heard about after the sale... Some weeks after Toxy told us that the guy broke one of the equal lenght pipe in an entry gate and that's all...

His gtv was sold in 2013 summer to a guy we never heard about after the sale... Some weeks after Toxy told us that the guy broke one of the equal lenght pipe in an entry gate and that's all...

Aaw, pity. We want the buyer to stop breaking stuff and Toxy to buy a new project car!

Hello again !

Since nearly 4 years I owned a 90 Mazda mx5.

Very nice car to drive, but the V6 misses me ... so I'm looking for a 916 spider, V6 of course ... 12v or 24v no matter but no turbo

See you :D

20170820_135009.jpg

20170820_134938.jpg

Probably because some UK boys put a Jaguar v6 in there ! See the mx5 Rocketeer on google !

But it would cost pretty much and won't be homologated anymore ...