Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Persimmon

The new Alfa 4C

84 posts in this topic

I've noticed the Parrot too! :) I think that the reason is because of its clean dashboard design, nothing else.

It is a dedicated HU, when turned on, the display shows the Alfa Romeo logo.

I dont hate the headlights, but for me the mirrors are a huge spoil, the stem is so huge like a freaky mushroom. And the steering wheel is a bit fiat-derived, especially the center piece.

Edited by ybsone

Another disappointment for me which I only just noticed are the old fashioned heater knobs. These are the 916 phase 1 type of knobs, while the 156 introduced once that were also used on the 916 phase 2/3 are much nicer...

Another disappointment for me which I only just noticed are the old fashioned heater knobs. These are the 916 phase 1 type of knobs, while the 156 introduced once that were also used on the 916 phase 2/3 are much nicer...

The heater is from a fiat seicento.

It is light but also a strong heater mechanism.

All about weight..

I read rants about the heater knobs, etc... But people obviously misunderstood the concept of the car.

yeah, this are just small things, overall this car will be great, hoefully a big success. It took a while when they turned from hatchback-producer to their usual coupés/spiders (where is the spider?)

yeah, this are just small things, overall this car will be great, hoefully a big success. It took a while when they turned from hatchback-producer to their usual coupés/spiders (where is the spider?)

No thanks guys. Apart from some design issues ( headlights ) it is mainly the price that bothers me. 60K in the Netherlands. I think Alfa should focus on bread and butter cars. Where is the 159 replacement? The Mito and Guilietta are also not that fresh anymore. Alfa should focus on the fundamentals, before you introduce something like a 4C.

I remember the time of the 147, 156, 166, GTV and Spider.....Every corporate driver wanted a 156. 

I am sorry to say, that I do not see this happening in the near future. Rebadged Dodge's and Chryslers will be the future.

That is why I love my Spider and Delta. Even the newer Spider suffers from lack of passion. I will even go as far as, the worst car I have ever bought.

Alfa sent me a brochure. I can not remember asking for one.

post-578-13813422109_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad

For that money, i would buy a second hand Ferrari. A 550 Maranello.

Sent from my iPad

Or a 355 spider :-)

Or a 355 spider :-)

If you search well enough, a 360 Spider should also be possible. A 4C launch edition is a whopping 68K over here.

Sent from my iPad

And the full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD72rLWNf3c

Broke the track record for cars up to 250hp. Faster than an M3 E92.

Some good reading here..

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/alfa-romeo-4c-sets-nurburgring-record