Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Persimmon

The Beautiful GTV Cup in Group

In August last year I visited the Alfa Romeo Owners Club National Alfa Day and it was full of those fantastic Alfa's we all love.

Lots of cars going back 50-70 years ago and modern cars up to the Mito and Guilletta

In 2011 we had approx 50 GTV's and almost 40 of the 916 Spider's lined up facing each other.

Typically for a English summer day we battled the rain but thankfully we did eventually get the occasional hint of sunshine.

It was a cracking Day though with llots to see.

There was seven Cups in attendence and we managed to put six together towards the late afternoon (Cup 16 had gone sadly) when the sun and the blue sky appeared

DSC_1042.jpg

On show in the parade are Cup's 50. 78. 80. 153. 154. 155

DSC_1037.jpg

If you are in England in August this year it is well worth coming over and make sure we have even more GTV's and Spiders on display.

Foreign visitors are welcome.

Alan

Great photos and a rare opportunity :)

I think I saved a couple of your photos from that day.

Cup squadron! Great! :) I saw similar meetings in - Japan! :)

How long ago were you in Japan ?

What do they do to their Alfa's ?

Are the owners wanting to upgade as we do ?

Any pictures of the meeting to share ?

Alan

I was not so lucky to be there myself, my best man did, and yes, I have some photos...

post-3-0-42910800-1330818124_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-02282800-1330818162_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-33681000-1330818175_thumb.jpg

They are not all Cups, but great effort! :)

Please find a few more pictures I took when we got the GTV Cup's lined up last August. A beautiful sight I think

Nationalalfa102.jpg

Nationalalfa083.jpg

Nationalalfa093.jpg

Alan

Charlee

Now that would be to much hard work !!

Changing the wheel/tyre angles, opening and closing windows, with or without number plates, different number plates, the angle of the car to the ground, badges on the car, side repeater different colours, Autodelta skirts and aeriels on roofs etc etc

No thankfully its a a lot easier thankfully just taking some pictures on a great car meet.

Alan

WoW its a beautiful to see so many Cup models on one place!

Your Gtv is stunning :respect:

Charlee

Now that would be to much hard work !!

Changing the wheel/tyre angles, opening and closing windows, with or without number plates, different number plates, the angle of the car to the ground, badges on the car, side repeater different colours, Autodelta skirts and aeriels on roofs etc etc

No thankfully its a a lot easier thankfully just taking some pictures on a great car meet.

Alan

This event did happen! I was there.....

053NEF.jpg

052NEF.jpg

041NEF.jpg

However, besides those noisy red ones that all look the same there were loads of other 916's. :thumbsup:

012NEF.jpg

053NEF.jpg

052NEF.jpg

041NEF.jpg

However, besides those noisy red ones that all look the same there were loads of other 916's. :thumbsup:

012NEF.jpg

:happy0045: