Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
villani

Beautiful Alfa's arround the World

I hope it's ok if I start this topic. I like the "Beautiful 916s around the World !" a lot, so I tought i can do one for the other epic Alfa's arround the world.

I've seen that you liked Domis GTV alot, so i'll show you his ex 156 GTA SW. For me the most beautifull 156 SW ever, until he painted the BBS Wheels black....

domigta20.jpg

domigta22.jpg

(unfortunately the pics aren't very sharp...)

Next there is a GTV6 called "Black Beast" ... and it's mine. :o But i didn't made it, this honor goes to FireFox and Benj. They have created this epic monster. This guys replaced the stock 2.5 V6 with an 75 America Engine. Also they did a nice Body-Work (1 Piece Bodykit) and many more things. One of my best friend and I got the opportunity to buy the Black-Beast, and now since 3 Years it's in our Hands. We only use the GTV6 for Alfa-Meetings, so we take it out only 2-3 times a year... :)

6.jpg

8.jpg

27.jpg

Wow great idea !

Your GTV is just awesome !!! :wub:

What are the differences with an original GTV ? Front lip ? Zender Milano are the best wheels for 116 IMO !!

And engine is a 3.0L ?! :happy0045:

The modifications are:

- Selfmade Bodykit (Frontspoiler, Sideskirts, Grand-Prix "enlargement")

- Yellow Carello Lights

- Zender Milano 17'' Wheels

- Eibach Springs

- Ansa Exhaust

- 3.0 V6 Engine

- Black Alfa 75 Limited Recaro Interior

It's one hell of a car :wub:

The Red one with BBS Challenge is absolutly lovely, very nice !

The Black one with gold OZ is from a girl, you can see her on the second photo. Her Boyfriend has a superbe Delta Integrale!

Here an other Red 147 GTA beauty from user "epfl" (apple in swiss german :D) with Work Wheels:

post-261-0-70205800-1348007885_thumb.jpg

Here my ex 147 GTA Bianco Nuvola - now from my Girlfriend. Only 18'' Mille Miglias and a Powerfull Exhaust fited:

21.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg