Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
villani

Villanis GTV 3.0 V6 24V Red Style

29 posts in this topic

Hi all

So here some pics of my new purchased Alfa GTV 3.0 V6 24V. It's a Red-Style Interior and it has done 80'000 km yet. At the moment 100% Stock, but i've got some new parts at home, waiting to be mounted... :)

7.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

Yeah was easy to fit, the Knob took me 30 min, the "Knob-bag" was more a problem for me, because there you need a steady hand, instead of the Gear-Knob. There the only thing you need is brutality and strenght :D

I've been looking at that gear knob for ages but decided to go the OEM route. Anyway, it looks great

The third photo is superb! :) I can agree with Thanos, just a little bit lower would be perfect! :) Have you already got some aftermarket springs?

Thanks for all your feedback. Yeah a nice suspension would be a good thing, but first here the newest gift for my GTV. These are Work VS-SD Wheels, Dimension 8x18 and 8.5x18. Hope to get a nice result when they are installed :)

post-261-0-73616900-1358788141_thumb.jpg

Wonderful car, especially interior :thumbsup: . What brand is quad exhaust? Except end mufflers did you change something else on exhaust system? From side view picture i think that either front is lowered or back is lifted :huh: . Very shiny wheels. In bulgarian alfa forum there is one guy that did "magical things" with wheels. If you like shiny wheels enjoy :)

before 1, 2, 3 -> after 1, 2

before -> after

before -> after 1, 2

before 1,2,3,4 -> after 1,2,3

before 1,2 -> after 1,2

before 1,2 -> after 1,2

before 1,2 -> after 1,2,3

before 1,2 -> after 1,2

before 1,2 -> after 1,2

before 1 -> after 1

Sorry for posting things that is not exactly on the topic (your car). If you want to clean your topic I can make another topic for work of this guy (only if someone have interest :) ) .

Usually i do not like shiny wheels either - and also here i would prefer when the "star" (middle parte of the wheel) would be silver. But for the moment the star is polished... :)

Here the ex GTV from Cygnet (Alfa Owner in Switzerland) with the same wheels (but "only" 17'' instead 18'') and the Cadamuro Kit (instead of my Zender KIt).

10.jpg

In my opinion it doesn't look so bad - quite frankly it looks badass for me :thumbsup:

Also I have to say that for me my GTV isn't a Racer, it's more a nice Cruiser with an awesome look and stunning Sound :D

Hee that car was for sale 3 weeks ago here in the Netherlands! It was a fase 1 24v?

Didn't had that wheels anymore...

Hey Joris, yeah i think that's the same car... :). And yeah, Cygnet sold the wheels to an other member of the swiss alfa Community, they are now fitted on a 3.0 12V Spider :).

This car is now on the Dutch 916 forum haha its a small world!

how is it going with youre Gtv? wheels already mounted?

Oh yeah the world is really very small - you dutch friend got one of the nicest Phase 1 there was here in switzerland... :)

My GTV was in the winter sleep, now i woked him up 2 weeks ago for a little Switzerland road-trip... The Wheels aren't mounted yet, because we had snow till the end of february. It was a badass winter this year :(

Now i have to do some other thing on my other Cars, but i'm looking forward to mount the new wheels at least in april... :)