Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
opskier

Alfa Spider in the French Provence & Côte d'Azur

Very nice car! :thumbsup: Have you considered changing rims? On teledials It'll look awesome in my opinion!

And Your photos are great. What camera do You use? (Or are they after some photoshop operations?)

img0565ef.jpg

They are at home waiting for a set of tyres :lol:

The pics are from a Canon Powershot, after a Photoscape (Photoshop) session..... :P

In Spain, passenger airbag was an extra, and I supose the first buyer decided not to pay for it.

In Spain, passenger airbag was an extra, and I supose the first buyer decided not to pay for it.

Seen many before without the airbag.

I think it was an extra only for the 1.8 TS but standard on all others engine versions.

IMO it looks better than the plastic airbag cover I have on my car...

I had no passenger airbag in my former V6.

Opskier, very nice car, but you should get rid of those park dent, call any "good" paintless dent removal technician ;)