Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

invader89

I and my Gtv V6 TB

Hi, I'm Roberto and I live in Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy). I drive a Gtv V6 TB.

My Gtv has 230cv and 31kgm with the mitsubishi 164 turbo now!

I love it :P.This is my Gtv web site: http://myalfaromeogtv.altervista.org/

I like this forum, it's very nice ;) but sorry my bad English! :hello:

Welcome! Please add your beautiful GTV to the Garage :)

Why did you get the Mitsubishi turbo?

Hi and welcome! A very impressive list of modifications! Looking forward to see all that in our garage! :)

Welcome! Please add your beautiful GTV to the Garage :)

Why did you get the Mitsubishi turbo?

The Mitsubishi turbo from the 164 TB is a bit better that the Garret one we have.. :thumbsup:

Welcome Invader! :hello:

Do not forget the member map as well.

Hi Roberto,

You have a very nice GTV and a very interesting website, but I can't read Italian very well.

My daughter and her husband live in Budoia (Aviano) and my wife and I will be visiting in July.

Can I buy small Alfa Romeo accessories or merchandise like key ring and tee shirts and hats near Budoia? Maybe Pordenone or Udine or Traviso. Do Alfa Romeo car dealers sell them or are there shops that sell Alfa Romeo accessories and merchandise? Hope you can answer my questions. :)

Best regards,.

Colin

(colcam)

Australia.

Hi Roberto,

You have a very nice GTV and a very interesting website, but I can't read Italian very well.

My daughter and her husband live in Budoia (Aviano) and my wife and I will be visiting in July.

Can I buy small Alfa Romeo accessories or merchandise like key ring and tee shirts and hats near Budoia? Maybe Pordenone or Udine or Traviso. Do Alfa Romeo car dealers sell them or are there shops that sell Alfa Romeo accessories and merchandise? Hope you can answer my questions. :)

Best regards,.

Colin

(colcam)

Australia.

It 'hard to find what you need in Friuli Venezia Giulia. :(

It 's easier to find material in neighboring Slovenia. :huh:

In the official dealers you can find posters, brochures and small objects, but in this area there is no other.

The Alfa Romeo is more rooted in the North-West Italy (Milano). :happy0045:

My club (StileAlfaRomeo) organizes a meeting on July 28 in Udine (H.15.00-17.00) up to Cividale del Friuli (H.20.00-22.00).

At the meeting you can find material of my club (shirts, umbrellas, key rings, lighters, pens,hats etc.) and you can also see interesting new and vintage Alfa Romeo. :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://stilealfaromeo.forumfree.it/?t=62181175

bye-bye :hello:

Thank you Roberto for that information.

My trip has been delayed until August and September.

I will be travelling from Berlin to Prague to Austria and Slovenia to Italy. I will be staying one night in Ljubljana so will look for Alfa Romeo merchandise along the way.

I looked at Cividale del Friuli on the net; it looks like a beautiful and interesting town.

Good luck and have an enjoyable trip.

Regards, :thumbsup:

Hi Charlee,

So little time (and money) and so many beautiful places to visit, so we won't be able to visit Croatia on this trip.

At Christmas time 2007 we did a quick trip from Budoia in Italy to Croatia.

We stopped at Porec for lunch, stayed the night in Rovinj, the next day went to Pula, had lunch at a wonderful seafood restaurant and visited the coloseum before driving back to Budoia.

Yes, a very short visit to Croatia but we now Know how beautiful it is.

Cheers.