Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joris

Spider Sportivo

532 posts in this topic

I had an obsession for a long time with Zender Siena's on Spider, but they don't look as good as they do on the GTV.

They don't look bad either, but in my opinion, the OEM Teledials look better (which already is your winter setup).

I agree, the Siena's look better on the Gtv.

But in my opinion the Siena is a much better looking wheel then the Teledial.

Some pics shot today with the OZ B)

post-194-0-82731600-1366212707_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-34815900-1366212730_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-15682100-1366212748_thumb.jpg

I love Sienas. I had a quest years ago to try and get a set for my 166. No luck :)

After that I just gave up on Sienas :happy0045:

Haha no way! :)

The siena's are super nice wheels but could never beat the 19" oz's in my opinion.

They bring the car to another level, now i seen the siena's on the car yesterday it confirmed my choice of selling them back then. But i can understand if you realy like the original look.

There are so many nice looking wheels.... Ruby showed me some Rota's wich also looked super nice.

Maybe someday i will switch to something else again :)

on 18" look perfect, because look one idea more low than 19" ... the car should still close to the ground :thumbsup:

It can always go lower... But she is now allready 0,5 cm lower than last year.

For now i leave it like this, with the Equal length front pipes the floor distance is also getting les high...

I don't want to go from left to right over the big bumps here in Holland...

For now it goes smooth, the wheels run totally free with the 235 tire on the back, and the front Cup lip is not scraping the ground.

Rota's i like are the GK-R

The Rota GK-R look a bit max power if you ask me !!

The Alfa 916 GTV/Spider has quite a delicate design and only a handful of wheel suit these cars imo.

I don't want to go any lower than this, it's on the edge of being usable and there are still many situations when I have to get out of the car to check the clearance.

I had a little drive end of the today and came by a construction site wich was strangly open and not that far from home.

So i get the camera and drive back to get some photo's with the very cool and big crane :)

post-194-0-44531400-1366572678_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-68545800-1366572689_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-51931000-1366572707_thumb.jpg

Great photos as usual :thumbsup: Thanks

I don't like Rota wheels on Alfas as they are too Jap style for me... They suit Imprezas and Hondas, but only a few look good on Alfas. My friend has a shop and is a Rota dealer so I know what I'm talking about :)

But these would look good on any car.

IMG_2810.edit_.jpg