Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Carlo

Grtz from Carlo, The Netherlands

I guess it's time to introduce myself overhere... :)

I have a GTV V6 Turbo from '95, Blue Atollo.

It has a Squadra Chip set which gives a lot more fun! (But not enough off course, never...).

Currently a sleeping beauty......

Allready done:

- New wishbones @ front

- Completely Powerflexed rear suspension.

- Bilstein front shocks (maybe change it to Koni)

- Koni rear shocks

- 305 Brembo on 24V hubs

- Rebuild gearbox (@ my own workbench)

- New clutch assembly fitted

To do:

- Fitting my Eibach springs

- Finishing Brakelines

- Installing GT28R !!!

- Creating 70mm exhaust system

- Installing FMIC

- Get it running again!

Other things:

- Finishing beige Leather interior

- Fitting new radiator and airco condenser

- A lot!

Maybe comming winter somethings are going to happen again on my 916TB... Who knows...... :D

post-189-0-16842900-1339317657_thumb.jpg

post-189-0-90163600-1339317774_thumb.jpg

post-189-0-78677000-1339317840_thumb.jpg

post-189-0-63452000-1339317882_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Forum and please keep us posted about the progress, especially with the GT28R and the FMIC. :hello::thumbsup:

If you guys have patience till 2020, we maybe able seeing it running. Carlo is quiet busy with other projects :P

If you guys have patience till 2020, we maybe able seeing it running. Carlo is quiet busy with other projects :P

Shut up! You know much toooooo much! :happy0045::D

Hi Carlo, looks like your workshop is in a tent? If so I can imagine the in the fridge statement...I wouldn't like to work on my car at temps below 10 degree C.

Super slow reply @ PHRI: It's definately not a tent, haha. Its a 2x 65m2 business unit with big overhead door and central heating with two car lifts installed. So tempertures below 10degrees C (or -10) are no problem. :thumbsup:

Some progress made:

- Turbo Y-piece and a little piece of the engine block altered to make room for the bigger turbo

- Connection pipes from front and rear header altered to new position / orientation from Y-piece. Even achieved a bit more clearance to avoid unwanted contact to the tarmac...

- The 70mm downpipe is finshed to the drive shaft area. The rest including theflex pipe is spotwelded in position. Now I need to order the 5" (!) race kat. to complete the downpipe / kat. Even the 70mm downpipe has a bit less chance to hit the tarmac...

- Made an adapter to connect the 70mm downpipe to the Original 60mm exhaust system (later on I will make this in 70mm too splitting at the rear axle in 2x 55mm)

So exhaust department is quite sorted out.. But still lots to finish off course.. :D

Next is the intercooler piping which will be in 55mm stainless & silicone. Front intercooler positioning is already done. Now find & make room for the 55mm pipe from the compressor outlet to the intercooler which has to share the space with the airco pipes from the airco compressor.

Edited by Carlo