Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stepko

Greetings to my friends

Hello!

My name is Damir and I come from Zagreb, Croatia.

In the past I had few Alfa Romeo cars- 33 1.3S, 156 1.6ts, 156 2.0ts, 159 1.9 JTDm 16v.....

But one day I found 1 gray hair on my head and I sold 159 and that was a sign that explains it is time for purchasing a coupe... :)

And I bought Gtv 2.0 V6 TB.... My little blue sensation!

Now I don't know if I have male mid-life chrisis or what? But I am extremly happy and satisfied! :wub:

Thx ;)

Hello Damir

I like the sound of your very special GTV V6 2 litre

I have both a Twin Spark GTV and the 3 litre V6 GTV but I have never driven the V6 2 litre TB version.

I would welcome your opinion on the car and the engine and look forward to seeing many photographs

Alan