Welcome to Squadra916

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. GTV V6 TB from Croatia

Hi. post pics!
  4. Stradale916

5. Hi guys I have put my gtv back to stock. So for sale in nero black I have a oem cup front bumper (not copy) for sale £275 bargain! And a rear boot spoiler again oem not the aftermarket copies for £150. Twin spark adjustable coilovers £199 These are priced low for a quick sale. Picture to follow shortly.
  6. Last week
  7. Big Power GTV 16V Turbo!

Lol, I just came here to post up that video - and discovered you had already done it Thanks!
  8. Earlier
  9. MicheleGT

10. motojohn

11. David

12. Niko N

13. D-String

14. Mrjuve

15. V6 TB RHD

The TB was also sold in Japan as left hand drive.
  16. Big Power GTV 16V Turbo!

Love it!
  17. Big Power GTV 16V Turbo!

amazing!
  18. Jamski

19. Criterz

20. GTV V6 TB from Croatia

HI! I POSSESS A NICE SILVER GTV V6 TB 1996, I WANTED A BUSSO, AND LUCKILY I FOUND A GTV, SO NOW I AM ALMOST TOTALLY HAPPY, CAUSE I WANT TO TUNE MY CAR AND THAT IS VERY EXPENSIVE(FOR ME). YOU HAVE A GREAT FORUM, THANKS!
  21. tincek007

22. MartinC

23. Dingdong

24. Big Power GTV 16V Turbo!

I will get ahead of the owner and will post it in his topic It is pleasant surprise to see one of the most powerful GTV in youtube channel among many very serious tuned cars, good review .
  25. WhySoSad

26. Mick

27. Mick

28. Kyle_87

29. Nsk_

1. Load more activity